Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I’d find it highly unlikely we would tie up Menteh & likewise DCL to Newcastle in the next 48 hours.

If that’s what Newcastle need for PSR deadline, surely time has ran out now?

Our medicals last forever.

I’d find it highly unlikely we would tie up Menteh & likewise DCL to Newcastle in the next 48 hours.

If that’s what Newcastle need for PSR deadline, surely time has ran out now?

Our medicals last forever.
If it works like the transfer window can they do the medicals after the deal?

Ben Godfrey has left Everton to sign for Serie A club Atalanta Bergamasca Calcio for an undisclosed fee.

The 26-year-old defender moves on after making 93 appearances for the Blues, having joined from Norwich City in October 2020.

Godfrey, who earned his two England caps while at Everton, made his Toffees debut in the 2-2 Merseyside derby draw on 17 October 2020, played behind closed doors at Goodison due to Covid-19.

Everyone at Everton thanks Ben for his service to the Club and wishes him all the best for the future.

Theres no need to make a statement I'm sick of trying to run before we can walk lets just build on what we've done over the last 18 months and try to get to a position we can kick on from instead of trying to go straight back into hollywood managers and chasing impossible dreams.

What have we done over the last 18 months. Apart from play the worst football in the league and barely survive relegation battles against some of the worst side to of ever played in the PL

What have we done over the last 18 months. Apart from play the worst football in the league and barely survive relegation battles against some of the worst side to of ever played in the PL
We’ve steadied the ship on the field and making out like we haven’t is just idiotic last season we wouldn’t have been in any relegation trouble at all based on our actual results which considering the couple of years before and the off field stuff is a massive achievement. I would be fine with dyche moving on after this year as we try to become better but like I said I don’t see any reason to try and run before we can walk I’d rather consolidate ourselves as a midtable team and use that as a platform to kick on from.

We’ve steadied the ship on the field and making out like we haven’t is just idiotic last season we wouldn’t have been in any relegation trouble at all based on our actual results which considering the couple of years before and the off field stuff is a massive achievement. I would be fine with dyche moving on after this year as we try to become better but like I said I don’t see any reason to try and run before we can walk I’d rather consolidate ourselves as a midtable team and use that as a platform to kick on from.

How have we steadied the ship?

We were around relegation places, then we got the points deduction and ended up in the relegation zone.

Then we went 14 games without a win. How is that steadying any ship?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back