Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

He’s been absolutely crap for one of the worst teams in the Prem. Not sure who you think will want him.

….it’s a situation the club need to exploit by leaking false rumours of a few enquiries. Get his name out there, let it be known that with only 12 months left on his contract he’s available at a nominal fee. Somebody might bite and he could finally agree to leave with a 3 year contract on offer elsewhere.

After Niasse, Beto, Maupay and Ramírez I have little faith DCL will be replaced effectively.

Not only could these players not score but they were also just not good players.
There you go, you've just named 4 very poor strikers add Tosun and I would love to know who the hell scouted them ?, how many times were they watched, who recommend them ....because not one of them cuts it in the premiership.
It baffles me it really does, 40,000 at Goodison Park could have told you after 3 games they aren't good enough.

How many goals between them? Can't be much more than 20. Maybe if you include Cenk. Scary.

You can tell it's Saturday morning but 12 🤣

1719654075249.webp

He’s signed some kid from villa reserves. Underwhelming jack Harrison and got rid of Ben Godfrey.

The rest are, at the moment rumours.

We still have maupay and Beto in the forward positons. I think the time to start congratulating Kev is a long way off.
Plenty of time left. If we're OK with PSR then there's still two months left to change things.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back