Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Of all the rumours and bull that is going on atm it's a wee bit scary to see the changes that apparently are in the mix. However we've been poor for a while , we need to change our fortunes that involves moving players on and trying new ideas so ,I'm trusting the management to get this right. Actually think Dyche may be the right man to change things around, fairly conservative orientated .

Our defense is already at champions league level. We now have a proper 10 (Ndiaye) and now also start to add pacy, skillful wingers…
I don't dare to say it, but we could actually be good at football this year.

Our defence is not champions league level mate , young, Patterson, Coleman and mkyenko are not cl players.

The reason we let in so few goals is because we play with 10 defenders every game

Random talk, if I could pick a semi (Dortmund sell everything) realistic target. I'd love Fullkrug at us. Holds it well, gets involved, works hard and tidy finisher. Dyche would wear two suits if he had him.

Our defence is not champions league level mate , young, Patterson, Coleman and mkyenko are not cl players.

The reason we let in so few goals is because we play with 10 defenders every game
Myko defensively is one of the better fullbacks in the top 5 leagues including European comps.

We desperately need a RB but otherwise our defence is quality.

….a little surprised nobody is linked with Keane now he’s in the last year of his contract. We know he can be a disaster but it wasn’t that long ago he was a regular in the England squad.

Whilst his wages are the issue, a 3 year deal elsewhere plus a signing fee might be a temptation for a newly promoted or championship club. I imagine we’d only ask a nominal fee.

….a little surprised nobody is linked with Keane now he’s in the last year of his contract. We know he can be a disaster but it wasn’t that long ago he was a regular in the England squad.

Whilst his wages are the issue, a 3 year deal elsewhere plus a signing fee might be a temptation for a newly promoted or championship club.

It was absolutely ages ago and also very, very brief.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back