Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

….12 caps over 4 years, last of which was 2020 but I suspect he was still in squads a year or so later. Just think somebody might show a bit of interest now.

Well he definitely wasn’t anywhere near the Euros squad so I actually do think that was the last of his call ups. There may be interest on him next year on a free but absolutely nobody in world football will be matching the wages he’s on here so he’ll be staying for this season.

Well he definitely wasn’t anywhere near the Euros squad so I actually do think that was the last of his call ups. There may be interest on him next year on a free but absolutely nobody in world football will be matching the wages he’s on here so he’ll be staying for this season.

….yep, Nymz just cleared that up.

Of course nobody would match his wages but a 3 year deal could be an attraction if the offer is decent. As you say, he can go for free next summer but he’ll be 32, hopefully will have played very little for 2 years and won’t attract many takers.

Only one mad enough to have been linked in recent times was Moyes and he is out of work now.
….a little surprised nobody is linked with Keane now he’s in the last year of his contract. We know he can be a disaster but it wasn’t that long ago he was a regular in the England squad.

Whilst his wages are the issue, a 3 year deal elsewhere plus a signing fee might be a temptation for a newly promoted or championship club. I imagine we’d only ask a nominal fee.

Yes … us … when mosh bought out bullshine bill … we then spunked 500m up the wall

Kind of. We weren't on the verge of administration though and fighting to keep the lights on due to crippling debt repayments. Obviously we are still restricted in what we can spend now, it just appears that MSP repayment, along with the Dobbin and Godfrey sales - probably add the shirt deal in the mix, has transformed this window for us. What looked desperate now looks hopeful.

It might be only a tiny bit of the above and Everton know the sales of DCL, Onana and possibly Branthwaite mean we can splash the cash without worrying.

IMG_6763.webp

….yep, Nymz just cleared that up.

Of course nobody would match his wages but a 3 year deal could be an attraction if the offer is decent. As you say, he can go for free next summer but he’ll be 32, hopefully will have played very little for 2 years and won’t attract many takers.

He’s been absolutely crap for one of the worst teams in the Prem. Not sure who you think will want him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back