Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I have zero faith in our recruiting of strikers. Absolutely zero.
Surely Broja has proved by now, thats hes utter garbage?
His best stint was at the saints where he looked like more of a second striker or a wider forward option than a number 9.

I doubt there is any truth in this one personally, unless we are looking for a fall back if Ndiaye doesn't happen.

Yes if Broja is our No1 pick to replace DCL I would lose faith quite quickly

I was more talking about a proper No 10 and direct pacy winger
I like that we have consistent target or profiles for targets across windows if we miss out on them originally. At least it shows we have some sort of long term plan. But if a player has been consistently underwhelming, injured then they need to recognise when to change tact. Broja was horrible in the Euros, injured last season (again).

I saw once that they originally took a liking to Broja because his advanced stats (I hate advanced stats) looked very similar to Richarison. But the one thing that stats don’t take into account is mindset. Broja doesn’t seem even a fraction as driven or aggressive- which is what actually made Richarison good.

You’d be signing Broja on his potential and you’d have to ignore the last year or two. There’s a lot to be taken on faith there so for the likely big fee it’s a big risk that we’d be able to make him into a 10+ goal striker who suits our system.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back