Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

What type of mid is he is alot of money if the club is in for him

Take he's decent?
He’s very very good. I know there’s always an “only Scotland” tax but his quality is head and shoulders.

I’d say he’s a box to box who’ll work hard but also has technical quality way beyond what we already have. Scores goals too-18 last season many of which were pearlers. Honestly think he’s a player who would transform our midfield.

For all the above reasons, will never happen.

He’s very very good. I know there’s always an “only Scotland” tax but his quality is head and shoulders.

I’d say he’s a box to box who’ll work hard but also has technical quality way beyond what we already have. Scores goals too-18 last season many of which were pearlers. Honestly think he’s a player who would transform our midfield.

18 goals last season is mad for a cm, even if not in the best league.

Gutted already

Suspect Celtic will end up taking about 20 plus add ons and a sell on. And at that price I think there’s a lot of profit to be had after one or two good seasons.
I like him a lot but over 20 is a lot coming from Scotland its hard to overstate how much of a jump in quality we're talking about with that step up it would be a massive risk.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back