Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I'm a dane, and i am FURIOUS that our coach can't see why hes a fantastic addition to our national team. Especially since we cant score goals and doesn't have any offensiv output what so ever. Please join Everton lad.

Is he tall or short, had 2 size comparisons on here already, I gather he's two footed, is he fast, slow , skilfull. Thanks in advance.

24/25 will be really tight for PSR so we will be desperate to sell DCL now if he won’t extend and Onana, with Branthwaite up our sleeves for next June. Once we get into BMD in the PL (showing a bit of confidence here) we will be able to breathe a little easier under either new SCR if adopted or continuing PSR.
Will it? We will be getting the massive losses of the 21-22 season out of our rolling 3 year window.

I'm a dane, and i am FURIOUS that our coach can't see why hes a fantastic addition to our national team. Especially since we cant score goals and doesn't have any offensiv output what so ever. Please join Everton lad.
I'm Swedish and I gotta say your coach is growing on me

O'Riley isn't pacey enough and requires way too much space to operate - space he won't get in the PL.

There's a reason he wasn't chosen for the Danish squad for the Euros.
He’s only 23 and he isn’t slow and has pretty quick feet. He doesn’t need to be a rocket, just needs to be able to find space something that he does very well. He will be playing regularly for Denmark in the future.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back