Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I see that Benji of bobble fame has retweeted stuff about Callum o hare who's available on a free.
Might be something in it

Screenshot_20240702_165745.webp

I know nothing though eh mate

PSR is on a rolling three year basis. To simplify a complex position we probably need to make a PSR profit in 24/25 to stay compliant on the 3 years ending then based on the best estimates for 23/24. Obviously there is uncertainty but The Swiss Ramble on Twitter/X is a very good source on this and football finance more broadly. He thinks we will need significant sales before 30/6/25 because of this even factoring in the new deal and squad trimming.
Is there a place Swiss Ramble said this? I couldnt find it myself searching their twitter

Is there a place Swiss Ramble said this? I couldnt find it myself searching their twitter
It was in his deep dive on Everton’s Finances which is a long 20+ page piece but Citizens of Suburbia, who is also good, has done a post today and reached pretty much exactly the same conclusions. The short article he links to is a good summary. There are one or two things in it that are not 100% accurate but the overall picture and conclusions look about right to this humble accountant.

I see that Benji of bobble fame has retweeted stuff about Callum o hare who's available on a free.
Might be something in it
Picks a decent pass out going forwards him, seems to have a decent attitude on the pitch.
Can't see him getting in are first eleven , but might be worth it for a squad player.
We do need bodies in that area .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back