Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

No one is joining us because we have a nice and shiny new stadium. Current chance of winning a trophy - practically zero, top half of prem finishes - unlikely at present. New stadium - I’m sold! 😄
It's not the sole deal breaker but it definitely comes into consideration. Play infront of 53k brand new, state of art, week in week out or some shabby little tin pot 25k stadium, week in week out?

Everton have a far higher ceiling than Crystal Palace, therefore I'd predict us winning something again before they do.

This boggles my mind. Of course it matters. I take it you've never played sports yourself? The other points you've mentioned are other valuable points but to think the stadium and facilities of the stadium don't mean anything to a player is ridiculous imo.
No sadly I am not a professional football player, but if I was, I can assure you the building I go to work in every other week would not play a part in the thinking of what my ideal career path would look like.

I can't recall a long list of players who have made it clear that they decided to join Club A over Club B/C/D because the stadium is new, or a really nice new ground sealed the deal. It certainly doesn't hurt of course, but any realist would accept 99/100 a player is making decisions based on money/financial security, a chance to win trophies, location/family life, how they'll develop, who they'll play with and under, how it fits their plans etc etc.