Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Adebayo and Fofana would be decent targets to replace Dom if we are going the PL route. Would rather Adebayo though.

Not quite sure what to make of Adebayo. A real handful and got 10 in 26 in the Prem last season, but not sure he is the clinical finisher striker we need - assuming we are going to create the same number of chances as last season that we didn't take.

Not quite sure what to make of Adebayo. A real handful and got 10 in 26 in the Prem last season, but not sure he is the clinical finisher striker we need - assuming we are going to create the same number of chances as last season that we didn't take.
He's like a better Beto.
If we could get rid of Beto and get him in, that would be an upgrade

I'd ideally get rid of Maupay and loan out Chermiti and bring in two but that will be difficult so it's likely going to be one.
Not a single sniff of either happening so far.
I've got a feeling Maupay isn't going anywhere, he's been on the charm offensive last couple of weeks.

I've got a feeling Maupay isn't going anywhere, he's been on the charm offensive last couple of weeks.
I think he'll go, but i dont think he'll go until late in the window where teams are onto their 3rd/4th target in that position, and it'll be a season-long-loan id imagine.

Unless someone abroad comes in with a few million.

Nobody's targeting Maupay as their ideal signing at the start of the summer I would expect him to move late in the window when teams are moving down their list and he's more willing to compromise on where he moves to.

What with Paulinha having joined Bayern and them now having spent €130m this summer already, I doubt they will come in for Onana at €50/60m.

Has he been linked with any other teams? We'll probably end up keeping him, which would be fine by me, but not if it's at the expense of losing Branthwaite.

Nobody's targeting Maupay as their ideal signing at the start of the summer I would expect him to move late in the window when teams are moving down their list and he's more willing to compromise on where he moves to.
Shame isn't it. Everton were more than happy to go in with £15m and a 4 year contract though - unreal. Surely there is some bang average French team that would fancy him with Everton coming to some kind of deal where they contribute 25% to his salary for a season if he leaves on a permanent deal.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back