Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

What with Paulinha having joined Bayern and them now having spent €130m this summer already, I doubt they will come in for Onana at €50/60m.

Has he been linked with any other teams? We'll probably end up keeping him, which would be fine by me, but not if it's at the expense of losing Branthwaite.
Not based on anything at all, but I’ve just got a feeling for Onana to Arsenal. Think he’d do well there, and all.

Shame isn't it. Everton were more than happy to go in with £15m and a 4 year contract though - unreal. Surely there is some bang average French team that would fancy him with Everton coming to some kind of deal where they contribute 25% to his salary for a season if he leaves on a permanent deal.
There will be he probably wants to go to a premier league team but later in the summer if that doesn't happen he'll have loads of offers from the championship and Europe i'm sure he's been bad here but he's a player who can do a good job for loads of teams.

I just had to Google "Summer transfer window 2024 dates" to learn that the window closes on 2nd Sep.

Today is 11th July.

I really need to stop checking this thread like a mad man and take a breath.

You too, Bob!

Adebayo and Fofana would be decent targets to replace Dom if we are going the PL route. Would rather Adebayo though.
Not to sure on forana didnt really show much in the game vs us looks similar to beto. Would prefer adebayo who is still a risk but looks like has a better hold up play and fits the style here. Then not a chance would i think about bringing broja in if the rumours are true

I just had to Google "Summer transfer window 2024 dates" to learn that the window closes on 2nd Sep.

Today is 11th July.

I really need to stop checking this thread like a mad man and take a breath.

You too, Bob!
Whatever happened to the discussions in the last few years about shutting the transfer window prior to the 1st league game.

Did i dream up that this was to be voted on by the clubs? Did it ever get voted on?

Was it even discussed.

Whatever happened to the discussions in the last few years about shutting the transfer window prior to the 1st league game.

Did i dream up that this was to be voted on by the clubs? Did it ever get voted on?

Was it even discussed.
This should 100% be the way forward, its crazy the transfer window stay open whilst games are being played

Not quite sure what to make of Adebayo. A real handful and got 10 in 26 in the Prem last season, but not sure he is the clinical finisher striker we need - assuming we are going to create the same number of chances as last season that we didn't take.
I would say 10 in 26 in the Prem playing for a poor side like Luton was very clinical.

It's outstanding tbh.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back