Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I've seen a few posters say this. Do players really care about the arena they play in? They might, I suppose, but I suspect it's below playing European footie, winning pots and definitely below how much cash they're getting paid. I'm not sure the stadium will make much of a difference, tbh.
Totally agree and hopefully the stadium is the start of getting us back up there. It's a show of ambition

Totally agree and hopefully the stadium is the start of getting us back up there. It's a show of ambition
And the transfers out of the crap players we have had here that put this club in this mess. The stadium will make a difference we get more money that will help us improve the team

And the transfers out of the crap players we have had here that put this club in this mess. The stadium will make a difference we get more money that will help us improve the team
Sadly most have just been the ole brands style of contracts expiring. Money wise we will owe out big time for the next decade . But non ambitious clubs don't build stadiums. Our day has to arrive at some point simply by law of averages alone.

Looks like the everton shirt that what does that writing mean? Asking for a mate
The quote tweet:
> "En Nesyri has been in a bad mood for weeks and McKennie is going to Everton. It's been a [Poor language removed] transfer window."

The source he's quoting:
> "Urgent: Everton enters into the Weston McKennie deal, and it is possible to kidnap the player from Fenerbahce. We wait and see ⏳👀"

Sadly most have just been the ole brands style of contracts expiring. Money wise we will owe out big time for the next decade . But non ambitious clubs don't build stadiums. Our day has to arrive at some point simply by law of averages alone.
Yeah just hope we can end this transfer window on a high to atleast show the club is going in the right direction. With onana going would expect the club to start making more bids for players

The quote tweet:
> "En Nesyri has been in a bad mood for weeks and McKennie is going to Everton. It's been a [Poor language removed] transfer window."

The source he's quoting:
> "Urgent: Everton enters into the Weston McKennie deal, and it is possible to kidnap the player from Fenerbahce. We wait and see ⏳👀"
Do you want a hug I've git long arms

The quote tweet:

The source he's quoting:
We've defo entered a new phase in our recruitment here!!

….at least the links are to players who seem to look after the football better. Encouraging.

Richardson? Seems more ahead of the chelsea lad for experience, i would see more a positive if we did that instead of the talk of Phillips would be more for the long term. Unless we could get phillips and him

Ugochukwu has the 150day hamstring injury risk from last season. Has to be a loan with option, if he does well weve got a hole in the team again.

For me I say Lamine Camara of Metz is the one...they were relegated but he's class. Could probably get him for £10-15mil.

Senegal U20
U-20 Africa Cup of Nations: 2023[13]U-20 West B Zone Tournament: 2022[14]

Senegal
African Nations Championship: 2022[15]COSAFA Cup third place: 2022

Individual
U-20 Africa Cup of Nations Player of the Tournament: 2023[16]African Nations Championship Young Player of the group stages: 2022[17]African Nations Championship Team of the Tournament: 2022[18]

Get him in and we'll be raving about him just as we have been about Branthwaite...he's the perfect Onana replacement.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.