Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Ugochukwu has the 150day hamstring injury risk from last season. Has to be a loan with option, if he does well weve got a hole in the team again.

For me I say Lamine Camara of Metz is the one...they were relegated but he's class. Could probably get him for £10-15mil.

Senegal U20
U-20 Africa Cup of Nations: 2023[13]U-20 West B Zone Tournament: 2022[14]

Senegal
African Nations Championship: 2022[15]COSAFA Cup third place: 2022

Individual
U-20 Africa Cup of Nations Player of the Tournament: 2023[16]African Nations Championship Young Player of the group stages: 2022[17]African Nations Championship Team of the Tournament: 2022[18]

Get him in and we'll be raving about him just as we have been about Branthwaite...he's the perfect Onana replacement.
And his Georgian mate up front.

And his Georgian mate up front.

No brainer isnt it?

Makes no sense at all to me why Thelwell hasnt gone straight to Metz to pick up Camara at the very least. Mikautadze youre right would be going for a song as well...get him, loan him out and generate some profit is the worst case with him.

Weve been linked to Camara in the past so hopefully Thelwell moves quickly and brings him in.

No brainer isnt it?

Makes no sense at all to me why Thelwell hasnt gone straight to Metz to pick up Camara at the very least. Mikautadze youre right would be going for a song as well...get him, loan him out and generate some profit is the worst case with him.

Weve been linked to Camara in the past so hopefully Thelwell moves quickly and brings him in.

Some links to Southampton apparently. Had an initial 10m euros bid rejected but expected to go back in

No brainer isnt it?

Is there any actual links to him or you just making this up?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.