Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I'd have liked him for the 10 position.

On the right, I'd prefer Asprilla, Bobb, Savio, Bakayoko.

On the left, Doue, Odobert, Diao

I do like him though, very good defensive stats from memory & also gets the ball up the pitch, which for a counter attacking side is important. At 20 lots of growth potential.
Not a single player over 21

I'd have liked him for the 10 position.

On the right, I'd prefer Asprilla, Bobb, Savio, Bakayoko.

On the left, Doue, Odobert, Diao

I do like him though, very good defensive stats from memory & also gets the ball up the pitch, which for a counter attacking side is important. At 20 lots of growth potential.
Surely Bobb would cost a fortune?
Palmer went for 40m without doing anything for City and Bobb has played and scored

No, no & no.
Agree
1721048825842.webp

Loan? He's not English so i suspect a lower price tag and with it being city could back end payments on a permanent deal.
Don’t see why pep would let him go when he’s contributing
I remember every preseason for about three years we were all saying we should get Foden in to give him game time but he was eased into their first team masterfully

Don’t see why pep would let him go when he’s contributing
I remember every preseason for about three years we were all saying we should get Foden in to give him game time but he was eased into their first team masterfully

I thought the Foden comments were a running joke?

Theyve got Savio coming in as well and others who play on the right side.

Worth a convo, personally on the right its Asprilla all day for me at the mooted £15mil. That should open the doors to spend more on another position.

Tanner Tessman joining on loan once Inter sign him from Venezia?

American CM, 22

Doesn’t really make sense to me. In general you don’t want to be developing players for the benefit of other clubs, you can make an exception for a top talent like the lad from Chelsea who can have an immediate impact but is this lad on that level? If not is he just stifling the development of Tim before he’s even had a chance himself?

I thought the Foden comments were a running joke?

Theyve got Savio coming in as well and others who play on the right side.

Worth a convo, personally on the right its Asprilla all day for me at the mooted £15mil. That should open the doors to spend more on another position.
They became a joke after he broke through and then people kept suggesting it for fun but it was serious for a few seasons when he looked frustrated and wasn’t playing much.

Asprilla definitely looks the right signing though agreed

Doesn’t really make sense to me. In general you don’t want to be developing players for the benefit of other clubs, you can make an exception for a top talent like the lad from Chelsea who can have an immediate impact but is this lad on that level? If not is he just stifling the development of Tim before he’s even had a chance himself?
Considering Tim was a PSR loophole.....yes

Tanner Tessman joining on loan once Inter sign him from Venezia?

American CM, 22

As a USMNT fan have kept tabs on Tessmann. Surprised by his goal and assist count from this year. Has definitely improved his feet and is a better connector than meets the eye. Personally though he has never really been a marked player in the pool (especially since the emergence of Cardoso). He has some holding ability, is a good athlete especially for his size. But I think his style and improvements have to be noted with his level and the context of Italy. Pace wise I just think he'd really struggle. As a fairly unused sub sure, its a flyer, but if they think he can take a lionshare of what were losing with Onana I think thats incredibly risky.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back