Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I thought the Foden comments were a running joke?

Theyve got Savio coming in as well and others who play on the right side.

Worth a convo, personally on the right its Asprilla all day for me at the mooted £15mil. That should open the doors to spend more on another position.

…are we even linked with Asprilla or is he just another aspiration?

At least if there’s a link it gives cause to have a discussion.

Looks a dreadful professional, spends half his time sitting on his backside laughing sarcastically at officials rather than getting on with things.
This is kind of what I mean about people having a certain perception of him imo. Could easily say the same about Richie, or many other forwards that they spend half the game on the floor. Doesn't make me view him as a bad professional personally.

Fair enough if you've watched him last season and not been impressed though. As I said I didn't see any of Leeds last season but was aware that he had underperformed.

James McAtee would be the more obtainable

A left footed central midfielder ?

Wouldnt really be looking at him for right wing but perhaps to replace Onana.

We tried for him last August and again In January according to reports

Indeed and now with only 1 year on his deal and a rumoured fee of £15mil it seems odd were not back in for him.

Absolutely no genuine links though.

I think dependent on the player people choose to believe rumours

Thought it was pretty well known we bid for him in January at the very least.

Agree, just think if you are paying big money for one of the Leeds players it's surely Summerville or Rutter before Gnonto.
Not really a fan of rutter tbh but agree on summerville would be the one i would try for.
Worth to atleast test them on it with no other club in for him atm.
Ugochukwu you'd think would be like for like for Onana.
Yeah think i would take a risk with him does leave us with two young lads but with gana garner doucoure aawell does give them time to break into the team

Do think we could try for him again tbh would expect to see more links for wingers this week

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back