Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I think once Onana is done and dusted and the DCL issue is resolved, things will start moving.

Fairly confident we have deals lined up.
I guess this is now a test of the theory on how much interference came from BK and FM. Under them I would have had no confidence that deals were lined up, so still a little unsure there. If we grease the wheels by selling one or two, brining new recruits in and properly addressing areas of need in the team through those recruits, I would then have a little more confidence.

IMG_7626.webp

I guess this is now a test of the theory on how much interference came from BK and FM. Under them I would have had no confidence that deals were lined up, so still a little unsure there. If we grease the wheels by selling one or two, brining new recruits in and properly addressing areas of need in the team through those recruits, I would then have a little more confidence.
I think what most fail to realise is that most deals take months to do.

We will have been talking to Agents and Clubs since around March, we will have a list of targets, I know we meme about how poorly this club is ran, but its not as bad as we think.

Deals we be lined up, IMO.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back