Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Goals/assists per minute played is just a more accurate and reliable system than games played - especially when there’s been many sub appearances - isn’t it?
No neither of them are reliable or accurate you just have to look at both and draw your own conclusions about what they mean there’s a lot more to it than just adding the minutes up and pretending they were full games .

I’d quite like us to sell Doucoure this summer if we get any takers. He’s on a huge wage and can’t be trusted in CM, so would primarily be used as another option at #10. Not a creative bone in his body. Hopefully someone from Saudi comes in and throw a few quid at us for him.
Yeah, I actually like Doucoure but if he’s not going to be a starter in any position (and he shouldn’t be) we pay him too much to be a squad player, if the Saudi interest returns we should definitely hear them out.

I’d quite like us to sell Doucoure this summer if we get any takers. He’s on a huge wage and can’t be trusted in CM, so would primarily be used as another option at #10. Not a creative bone in his body. Hopefully someone from Saudi comes in and throw a few quid at us for him.

…..as frustrating as he can be, he’s been pivotal in our survival these past few seasons. Ndiaye has come in to give us much needed quality in possession but Doucoure has only a year left on his current deal (I think) and I’d be amazed if he’s still not an important part of the squad next season.

He was on one of our top scorers (depressing i know) and if we opt to play on the break more next season his off the ball skills are actually solid and would be effective for that style

Danjuma?

And were about to sell onana and are looking to sell dcl

And we've sold our back up cb, and fb option.

so our current starting 11 if you go off the end of last season is stronger if you think nadiya is better then doucore?

But our squad is worse then its ever been. We are one cb injury away from playing keane, one winger injury from playing... who?

Our LB cover is currently our starting RB whos 40 btw.

So yes i suppose the current staring 11 is better then it was last season we just cant make any substitutions and have to hope to god that we dont pick up any injuries because you know how lucky we are with injuries at this club!
Young probably

He was on one of our top scorers (depressing i know) and if we opt to play on the break more next season his off the ball skills are actually solid and would be effective for that style
Apart from the fact he couldn't trap a bag of sand and his distribution is shocking.

He done well scoring some very important goals mainly arriving in the box late , plus has a great engine to high press . But other than that he's not a very good footballer and certainly shouldn't be anywhere near our Centre midfield.

Yes I do think Ndiaye is much better than Doucoure.

Danjuma LOL. We’ll miss his contributions loads.

And that 40 year old was both of those things last season too. We were also an injury away from playing Keane at CB last season as well. Godfrey was never a centre back option.

Seen alot of ndiaye play have you? Big fan of the french league?

We will miss danjuma when we need to sub on a winger and our choices are beto or keane.

The squad was already thin and weve lost 5 players and on course to sell more and we dont look like we're bringing anyone in in the immediate future but its all okay because we've brought in some kid that bombed in the french league.

I admire your optimism

Seen alot of ndiaye play have you? Big fan of the french league?

We will miss danjuma when we need to sub on a winger and our choices are beto or keane.

The squad was already thin and weve lost 5 players and on course to sell more and we dont look like we're bringing anyone in in the immediate future but its all okay because we've brought in some kid that bombed in the french league.

I admire your optimism

I’ve seen enough of Doucoure to know that he’s absolute bin juice.

Sorry when on earth was Danjuma even used off the bench from January onwards?

We’ve literally brought in two players and are in advanced negotiations with another so I have no idea where “don’t look like we’re bringing anyone in in the immediate future” has come from. Simply a lot of nonsense ramblings in this post.

I'd be very careful on that.
His influence around the place seems to be important, especially for the French speaking contingent, will be a massive help for someone like N'diaye settling in. Also people forget about his contributions last 2 seasons far to quickly

Be the first name on the team sheet.

Its not happening, nor should it.

Unless someone comes in with something stupid i.e 30 mill.

I’ve seen enough of Doucoure to know that he’s absolute bin juice.

Sorry when on earth was Danjuma even used off the bench from January onwards?

We’ve literally brought in two players and are in advanced negotiations with another so I have no idea where “don’t look like we’re bringing anyone in in the immediate future” has come from. Simply a lot of nonsense ramblings in this post.

Advanced negotiations with who?

Gnonto??? We havent even agreed a fee.

Danjuma picked up a injury in January till april ffs.

We've brought in a kid whos bombed in the french league and another kid who we only brought in to mitigate psr.

Do you work for everton coz this isn the same head in the sand wham they chat as well

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back