Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

What are you on about?

You sound like a child with his fingers in his ears running off to his bedroom crying while shouting that theyve won. Its a bit embarrassing tbh.

For starters ive havent even mentioned branthwaite so again your chatting wham there.

Second i agreed with you that the starting 11 has gotten "stronger" but the squad (you know the thing that a team is made out of) is alot thiner and now has massive holes in it. But again you ignore that and start chatting wham again. What are you going to do for the ELC cup? We just going to play the same starting 11 every game and hope no one gets injured?

Its obvious that youre not mentally mature enough to have a actually debate about a subject. As you seem to just go off topic, be rude and sarcastic and then claim to be the victor in a debate thats based on opinions.

Hopefully when your old enough to drink we can have a nice civilised debate about our opinions on the state of our football club.

Untill then i doubt I'll have any reason to interact with you. Good day

Hahahaha you’ve just started a post with that, and then proceeded to type paragraph after paragraph of incoherent fume and gibberish. I think it would be best if you logged off right now.

The squad had massive holes in it last season and was no stronger for having Lewis Dobbin and Andre Gomes in it. Those players were barely ever rotated in anyway, and Danjuma was never ever used so we might as well have had a 3rd keeper on the bench than him. Have a great day.

Dyche made it very clear last year he is not part of his plans and I do not think that has changed.

He's on £70k p/wk give or take. He needs moving on.
He's needed moving on for years now, and who's even Blinked at the thought of investing in such a talent.
He ain't going nowhere if it ain't just another loan..

Keeping it simple and assuming Gnonto comes in:

Ndiaye > Danjuma
Gnonto > Dobbin
Iroegbunam < Onana
Harrison > nothing

Overall and with the loss of Godfrey I’d say we’re about evens. If we can get a nice replacement in for Onana and O’Brien for Godfrey I’d say we are in better shape.

If we lose DCL for Broja I’d say we’re no worse off tbh.
Even though Godfrey wasn't great, we're definitely weaker at the back now. One less player and Young and Coleman are one year more decrepit. I assume we'll be signing a CB (we need a RB but, for some reason, we refuse to deal with that position). If it was Keane or Holgate had left I'd be less bothered but of the three Godfrey was the least crap.

well we are if brokeshire isn’t as good as DCL at hold up play etc
Assume brokeshire is reference to Broja 😆 I’ve said before, I’d be happy to see DCL stay but he’s deffo not irreplaceable imo. We need a striker who scores goals and I think Broja, whilst good at hold up play, has the POTENTIAL to score more. He’s certainly more direct than DCL.

*Broja is not my striker of choice!! But he’s no significant drop off from DCL with potential to be better imo

Even though Godfrey wasn't great, we're definitely weaker at the back now. One less player and Young and Coleman are one year more decrepit. I assume we'll be signing a CB (we need a RB but, for some reason, we refuse to deal with that position). If it was Keane or Holgate had left I'd be less bothered but of the three Godfrey was the least crap.

And that's precisely why he was wanted by another club.

Keeping it simple and assuming Gnonto comes in:

Ndiaye > Danjuma
Gnonto > Dobbin
Iroegbunam < Onana
Harrison > nothing

Overall and with the loss of Godfrey I’d say we’re about evens. If we can get a nice replacement in for Onana and O’Brien for Godfrey I’d say we are in better shape.

If we lose DCL for Broja I’d say we’re no worse off tbh.
It was all going so well until this!
Have you watched Broja much?

Assume brokeshire is reference to Broja 😆 I’ve said before, I’d be happy to see DCL stay but he’s deffo not irreplaceable imo. We need a striker who scores goals and I think Broja, whilst good at hold up play, has the POTENTIAL to score more. He’s certainly more direct than DCL.

*Broja is not my striker of choice!! But he’s no significant drop off from DCL with potential to be better imo

you got it mate!!!!!!!

well i know we’re linked but i’m hoping it’s just lazy journos

and we will pull a striker from know were!

this lindstrim guy has

Profit???

Not current book value.

Im not talking about it from a psr point of view im talking about money spent to what we're making back.

Which will be between £5m-£12m like i said if the fees being reported is to be believed.

So no mate. Wrong Sorry.
OK you really don't understand basic maths right? We bought him for 33mill 2 years ago. Forgot book value at 50 mill that's 17 mull profit. 5 mill addons make it possibly 22mill profit. Plus anything from a sell on fee.

So even basic maths you are wrong.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back