Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

So we are on the verge of having a combined full back age of 74 years...

Young one side and Coleman the other.

Anyone excited about the upcoming season?

Sadly I’ve watched DCL plenty and I’ve seen too many 1 on 1s missed, tame free headers etc etc

Being good at leading the line is not enough imo, we need a goal scorer too. As I say, I’d be going for better than Broja but the kid must have something about him to have been retained so long at Chelsea 🤷‍♂️
Every striker misses 1v1 and believe me Broja is just as bad, plus he can't do the leading the line which you say 'isn't enough'. We can't get better than Dom, for our stature, finances and style of play. I get he's moving on but there is no point pretending he's not a loss.

Before Broja's long term injury he had a purple patch at Saints, but soon lost his place and then the injury. He's now worse at everything compared to DCL but his PR seems far better

….i think he’s very much a ‘sellable asset’. He’s vastly improved defensively but I’m convinced Branthwaite is part of the reason for that. Not one assist in his time at Everton.

As always, much depends on the fee and the replacement.
If this was when he first arrived I’d have been delighted to move him on but you say his improvement has been dramatic.

Time for a likely exclusive crap rumor from (give me sport) everton is supposedly contemplating whether to complete a move for Arthur Melo from Juventus. It's from Dean Jones and some other guy

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back