Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

If we can double our money for Myko I'd probably sell him. Full back shouldn't be as hard to replace as we are making it look like.

We signed him for £18mil i think and i doubt we'd get £36mil for him.

£25mil-£30mil would be a great fee but its a risk to sell and break up the defence.

It's not your job to think of replacements that's our recruitment departments ha

They'll have at least 5 players who could replace him whether they're attainable or better than him is another the story.

Sure. Im just saying I think its a difficult position to fill at the moment as theres not too many oven ready left backs to come straight into the 11 and improve us -- for a decent fee.

Yeah, and it isn't that hard. Many clubs around us have bought full-backs at really good fees.

Such as? The one ive liked for a long time is Ait-Nouri at Wolves. Spurs did well of course as well, Newcasle with Hall but he's not a fixture.

I'd probably aim for Truffert but weeks back there was a random like to Oosterwolde.

Conte loves a wing back system doesn’t he? Myko would be a horrible LWB, like

LWB = Spinazzola who they just got on a free from Roma.

LCB = Mykolenko

Rumours saying Conte wants to move on a number of players including a couple of centre backs.

Such as? The one ive liked for a long time is Ait-Nouri at Wolves. Spurs did well of course as well, Newcasle with Hall but he's not a fixture.

I'd probably aim for Truffert but weeks back there was a random like to Oosterwolde.

Palace have just signed Munoz for 8 million euros, Brighton signed their fullbacks for 10-20m euros, Bournemouth signed Aarons for 7m and Kerkez for 15m etc. There are players on the market for 5-20m at fullback if we widen our scope.

Every striker misses 1v1 and believe me Broja is just as bad, plus he can't do the leading the line which you say 'isn't enough'. We can't get better than Dom, for our stature, finances and style of play. I get he's moving on but there is no point pretending he's not a loss.

Before Broja's long term injury he had a purple patch at Saints, but soon lost his place and then the injury. He's now worse at everything compared to DCL but his PR seems far better
Mate we need to move on. I’ve seen many, many better strikers move on from Everton and we’ve always seemed to do ok. Dom is most certainly not in that category, though some of his ‘PR’ on here suggests otherwise 😆🤷‍♂️

Btw ive always said I’d like him to stick around but if he wants out I won’t lose sleep and I hope it’ll be a change that means we bring in a striker with far more goals👍

Honestly don't think we would.... expect they would be happy enough getting the money in and starting with Young.
That doesn't make any sense who would be his back if we mykolenko got injured? Nothing has happened yet and we're going to have some funds from the onana transfer so I doubt even if we did sell mykolenko which according to reports we're reluctant to sell well anyway, who knows how things will end up but it seems that we have strategy right now on transfers with wingers being the initial priority I'd assume a cb and possibly another fullback would be in the mix as well. Still pretty early in the window

That doesn't make any sense who would be his back if we mykolenko got injured? Nothing has happened yet and we're going to have some funds from the onana transfer so I doubt even if we did sell mykolenko which according to reports we're reluctant to sell well anyway, who knows how things will end up but it seems that we have strategy right now on transfers with wingers being the initial priority I'd assume a cb and possibly another fullback would be in the mix as well. Still pretty early in the window
You can't bring logic to bare here...its futile with him ha.

Sidibe, Martinez, Patterson, Holgate, Young, Garner, Godfrey have all tried yet Coleman is still here pretty much guaranteed game time at right back. Left backs are even harder to find.

You've named a lot of players that aren't fullbacks. They're really not hard to find as I've posted above. Plenty of other teams around us have picked up fullbacks between 5-15m mostly, some just a tad over it. We have just been naff at it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back