Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

It was all going so well until this!
Have you watched Broja much?
Sadly I’ve watched DCL plenty and I’ve seen too many 1 on 1s missed, tame free headers etc etc

Being good at leading the line is not enough imo, we need a goal scorer too. As I say, I’d be going for better than Broja but the kid must have something about him to have been retained so long at Chelsea 🤷‍♂️

We have to remind ourselves in these summer months of blissful amnesia how often it was declared after one horrible performance or another that the entire team should be put up for sale
I think for any club outside maybe a couple, every player has a price and Myko is no different even if he was dependable and solid for us last year.

Thelwell should have a list of all our players and a price he will accept for each of them. If they pay what Thelwell has down next to Myko’s name then he goes, if not we are happy to keep him and hope the rest of the team improves around him.

It really should be that simple and I am hopeful that is how Thelwell sees it too based on how he has spoken to fans and media in recent months

Napoli have Myko interest. Their chief scouf has recommended him somewhere before and Conte wanted him at Inter back in the day.

Come on Neiler...at least check the previous page mate :)

Says alot if Conte wants him.

I’d quite like us to sell Doucoure this summer if we get any takers. He’s on a huge wage and can’t be trusted in CM, so would primarily be used as another option at #10. Not a creative bone in his body. Hopefully someone from Saudi comes in and throw a few quid at us for him.
Yet worryingly has contributed a lot of our goals…go figure

….i think he’s very much a ‘sellable asset’. He’s vastly improved defensively but I’m convinced Branthwaite is part of the reason for that. Not one assist in his time at Everton.

As always, much depends on the fee and the replacement.
Yeah Id be interested in watching an 8-10 game stretch without Branthwaite next to him.

Sadly I’ve watched DCL plenty and I’ve seen too many 1 on 1s missed, tame free headers etc etc

Being good at leading the line is not enough imo, we need a goal scorer too. As I say, I’d be going for better than Broja but the kid must have something about him to have been retained so long at Chelsea 🤷‍♂️

Not necessarily. Chelsea hoard 100s of players, not even hyperbole, and only a select few make it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back