Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Advanced negotiations with who?

Gnonto??? We havent even agreed a fee.

Danjuma picked up a injury in January till april ffs.

We've brought in a kid whos bombed in the french league and another kid who we only brought in to mitigate psr.

Do you work for everton coz this isn the same head in the sand wham they chat as well

You are chatting more bubbles than anyone in this thread currently, making out like Lewis Dobbin, Danjuma and Andre Gomes were key squad players for some reason. You also appear to have sold off Calvert-Lewin and Branthwaite yet are not allowing me to count Gnonto as a signing despite it being further along than either of those deals. So I apologise if your original post has been made to look stupid and over dramatic but that’s not my fault, it’s yours for typing it.

You are chatting more bubbles than anyone in this thread currently, making out like Lewis Dobbin, Danjuma and Andre Gomes were key squad players for some reason. You also appear to have sold off Calvert-Lewin and Branthwaite yet are not allowing me to count Gnonto as a signing despite it being further along than either of those deals. So I apologise if your original post has been made to look stupid and over dramatic but that’s not my fault, it’s yours for typing it.
Got a lob on reading this, NGL.

On topic: Yay Gnonto

IMG_9536.webp

Danjuma?

And were about to sell onana and are looking to sell dcl

And we've sold our back up cb, and fb option.

so our current starting 11 if you go off the end of last season is stronger if you think nadiya is better then doucore?

But our squad is worse then its ever been. We are one cb injury away from playing keane, one winger injury from playing... who?

Our LB cover is currently our starting RB whos 40 btw.

So yes i suppose the current staring 11 is better then it was last season we just cant make any substitutions and have to hope to god that we dont pick up any injuries because you know how lucky we are with injuries at this club!
We have a better starting 11 as it stands, and the only difference to our squad is our 3rd CB, which Keane is currently slotted for. The reality is all the guys that left played a combined 2300 minutes, which is easy to replace. You are greatly overstating squad issues compared to last season and hyperbole like "our squad is worse than its ever been" do nothing to convince anything to take your thoughts seriously.

We will bring in a CB, another CM, and another attacker(all have already been heavily linked...), and the squad will instantly be better than last season.

Keeping it simple and assuming Gnonto comes in:

Ndiaye > Danjuma
Gnonto > Dobbin
Iroegbunam < Onana
Harrison > nothing

Overall and with the loss of Godfrey I’d say we’re about evens. If we can get a nice replacement in for Onana and O’Brien for Godfrey I’d say we are in better shape.

If we lose DCL for Broja I’d say we’re no worse off tbh.

What are you on about?

You sound like a child with his fingers in his ears running off to his bedroom crying while shouting that theyve won. Its a bit embarrassing tbh.

For starters ive havent even mentioned branthwaite so again your chatting wham there.

Second i agreed with you that the starting 11 has gotten "stronger" but the squad (you know the thing that a team is made out of) is alot thiner and now has massive holes in it. But again you ignore that and start chatting wham again. What are you going to do for the ELC cup? We just going to play the same starting 11 every game and hope no one gets injured?

Its obvious that youre not mentally mature enough to have a actually debate about a subject. As you seem to just go off topic, be rude and sarcastic and then claim to be the victor in a debate thats based on opinions.

Hopefully when your old enough to drink we can have a nice civilised debate about our opinions on the state of our football club.

Untill then i doubt I'll have any reason to interact with you. Good day

Keeping it simple and assuming Gnonto comes in:

Ndiaye > Danjuma
Gnonto > Dobbin
Iroegbunam < Onana
Harrison > nothing

Overall and with the loss of Godfrey I’d say we’re about evens. If we can get a nice replacement in for Onana and O’Brien for Godfrey I’d say we are in better shape.

If we lose DCL for Broja I’d say we’re no worse off tbh.

well we are if brokeshire isn’t as good as DCL at hold up play etc

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back