Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

As Phillips looks pretty inevitable, I’m torn between a) leave it til late in the window to save dough on his silly wages or b) get him in early to hopefully sort his fitness out

Think your right every Director of football in World Football has him down as a ball sitter.

Bad luck Abdoulaye.
It’s gets around, 20mil was small fry for the top 6 adding a midfielder With prem experience and at a good age 27. To sit on thier bench as a squad. But nobody was interested

Yes he's got legs!...but they don't work very good.

When I think about anytime I’ve watched him I’ve liked - admittedly that for Leeds…but City paid 45mill for him, Moyes knows a player….part of a team that got to Euro final…surely getting him in, getting a good preason into him, getting him match fit we can coax the olayer out of him.

Think Dyche is going to replace Onana with someone who can press more IMO, that’s Phillips.

When I think about anytime I’ve watched him I’ve liked - admittedly that for Leeds…but City paid 45mill for him, Moyes knows a player….part of a team that got to Euro final…surely getting him in, getting a good preason into him, getting him match fit we can coax the olayer out of him.

Think Dyche is going to replace Onana with someone who can press more IMO, that’s Phillips.
Always felt with city it was them just getting they're English quota.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back