Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Always felt with city it was them just getting they're English quota.

Thought he would be good signing for them, at the time they were pressing hard, then Pep started fluting about with inverted full backs and gave up on defending.

They do weird things like that at City, they paid about £45 mill for Matheus Nunes last summer to come of the bench in the Milk Cup.

Thought he would be good signing for them, at the time they were pressing hard, then Pep started fluting about with inverted full backs and gave up on defending.

They do weird things like that at City, they paid about £45 mill for Matheus Nunes last summer to come of the bench in the Milk Cup.

Must be nice to have an endless pit with no repercussions.

Yeah that Nunes was a strange one effectively gone there to sit on the bench.

As Phillips looks pretty inevitable, I’m torn between a) leave it til late in the window to save dough on his silly wages or b) get him in early to hopefully sort his fitness out
It's gotta be B - he needs a full preseason to come remotely close to Dyche level fitness but also to integrate with the squad. (I have nothing to base this on but) I imagine he's the kind of player who needs to feel 'at home' in a squad, similar to how Dele needs a bit more of a soft touch.

A loan (even with an option/obligation to buy) would be astute business imo as he replaces a lot of Ganas attributes

Think Dyche is going to replace Onana with someone who can press more IMO, that’s Phillips.
This is the only thing 2024 Kalvin Phillips knows how to press
IMG_7173.webp

I’d put money on us signing Dendoncker from Villa.

We’ve a good relationship with them, he’s available, he’s previously played for wolves and we’ve been linked in the past. Ticks all boxes for Thelwell.
Just dont see the value on him on loan at all fot next season, just dont think inproves us would be a sub option then used sporadically
Why? It's dead exciting...I wanna know what it feels like to be bobble for a day.
Dont kno if good or just get you more frustrated knowing who the club going after like broja

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back