Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Tbh i like phillips and think hes a good player but what use is he going to be in a dyche side where the midfield do nothing but watch the ball go over their heads. Or run round trying to win the ball back or blocking runs. Neither of them are his strengths.
Very fair point.

But we have to start somewhere. Somebody bought a car before we built a highway system.

Can someone smarter than me remind me of the loan rules? We already have Harrison. There is a limit on domestic loans isn’t there? Would that impact on a potential loan with Napoli (or any other club!?)

Can someone smarter than me remind me of the loan rules? We already have Harrison. There is a limit on domestic loans isn’t there? Would that impact on a potential loan with Napoli (or any other club!?)
Loans between Premier League clubs and other English counterparts are officially called temporary transfers.

Under the rules in the Premier League Handbook 2023/24 (Download PDF, size: 16MB), there are restrictions on how many players Premier League clubs can loan from other Premier League/English clubs.

They are:
- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
- A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club.

With the exception of Welsh clubs competing in the competitions listed under Rule V.6.2, loans from a club in membership of another National Association do not count towards the above quotas.

Loans between Premier League clubs and other English counterparts are officially called temporary transfers.

Under the rules in the Premier League Handbook 2023/24 (Download PDF, size: 16MB), there are restrictions on how many players Premier League clubs can loan from other Premier League/English clubs.

They are:
- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
- A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club.

With the exception of Welsh clubs competing in the competitions listed under Rule V.6.2, loans from a club in membership of another National Association do not count towards the above quotas.
Everloan in shambles

That’s harsh. Modern football is all about press and energy. The team that neglects that, especially teams with low quality, will end up looking more like Burnley and Wigan.

Unless we find someone with the energy level of Doucoure with good attacking qualities, which is rare and expensive, we should stick with him. Gana alone cannot do everyone on his own.

People that think he is a good prem player, please tell me why he has never played in a good prem team and has been playing for teams that have been relagated or battling relegation for his entire career?

I THINK thats only domestic loans, 2 domestic loans per window.

Clubs can only have 6 Loans in and out per season.

So we could get 2 Domestic Loans, 1/2 International Loans per window, up to a maximum of 6.
I’ll be honest I got myself a little bit confused with how many and from who you can loan from, this was super helpful thank you

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back