Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Would be great but no chance - he's known for two years years that he's got no future at Everton but has been more than happy to flit in and out of the team or, like last season, sit on his arse every week. He won't get 50% of his current salary elsewhere and he'll know it.
True story.

Can't wait until he leaves, it's unbelievable that we have players like him and Holgate at the club earning what they earn

Would be great but no chance - he's known for two years years that he's got no future at Everton but has been more than happy to flit in and out of the team or, like last season, sit on his arse every week. He won't get 50% of his current salary elsewhere and he'll know it.

….it’s slightly different now as he’s entering the last year of his contract and he’ll be considering his next deal.

He knows no club will match his current salary but another season in football wilderness aged 32 will not see a clamour for his services, even on a Bosman. A 3 year deal somewhere with a decent signing fee would give him security and might just appeal.

Probably the easiest assist I've ever seen posted on here. And a quality goal poacher like yourself doesn't waste those tap-ins.

I just wanted to get amongst the goals early into the season and when I seen Zat try and dribble past everyone and roll it into the empty net, it felt the right thing to do to shove the little wet wipe off the ball and into the stand and claim all the glory for myself.

Did I feel guilty for stealing his moment of glory? No.

Should I? No.

It's all about the goals in maccas world.

I just wanted to get amongst the goals early into the season and when I seen Zat try and dribble past everyone and roll it into the empty net, it felt the right thing to do to shove the little wet wipe off the ball and into the stand and claim all the glory for myself.

Should I? No.

Oh zat was dribbling all right

Like the majority of your posts then eh ;)

My posts are logical at worst.

You dont want to pay someone their value?

As many say "TORY BEHAVIOUR".

Should I? No.

"Wet wipe" is it?

You want to underpay people what theyre worth..

I'll happily be called a "wet wipe" if you change your username to "Tory scum" or similar...

Oh zat was dribbling all right

Yer ma has that effect on me.

"Wet wipe" is it?

I'll happily be called a "wet wipe" if you change your username to "Tory scum" or similar...

As the horrid Chris Sutton might say..."Come on Zat you're better than that!"

"Wet wipe" is it?

You cheeky fkin bellend

Inappropriate Language
Nah @maccavennie is bang out of order there. Not only on me but also the general attitude on Branthwaite.

Wanting to underpay people is one of my pet hates...and something many 'labour supporters' here seem to have an issue with -- yet total silence.

I'd slap you into next month you cheeky fkin bellend.

Nah @maccavennie is bang out of order there. Not only on me but also the general attitude on Branthwaite.

Wanting to underpay people is one of my pet hates...and something many 'labour supporters' here seem to have an issue with -- yet total silence.
Don't you ever tell any fan how they should or shouldn't support the club or what their views should be, who the hell do you think you are?

As a matter of fact I share your view that Branthwaite deserves an improved contract but I can acknowledge the counter argument that he was happy to sign the contract and should put up with it as players such as Keane and Holgate are more than happy to do. Interesting isn't it that players expect to get a better contract when they improve and do well but are more than happy and of course are within their rights to sit on a contract and not entertain a reduction when their form would otherwise justify a decrease in salary.

Regardless it the personal stuff that I was referring to. You are an intelligent, interesting ( bit mad at times like) poster , please don't go down the route of insults.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back