Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

We dont need to mate, hes 20, he doesnt have to be named.

Whether we keep him around I suspect depends on Keane and Holgate and whether he would benefit more from a loan or kissing pine for 38 games.
Looks a player
If he goes on loan I think to a good side that plays a bit of football, get him in a winning side that has a bit of the ball, worked for Branthwaite.

Not to somewhere that will ‘toughen him up’, which never works.

Careful, i said this and was called for all sorts and told how we'll have nothing to worry about.
I've been saying it on here every summer for 3 years mate.

I won't be having Evertonians get optimist on my watch.
If Pickford, Tarks or Branners missed any decent chunk of last season we are preparing for a season in The Championship.

In fact no, we are talking about what our phoenix club should be called cos we ended in May.

I've been saying it on here every summer for 3 years mate.

I won't be having Evertonians get optimist on my watch.
If Pickford, Tarks or Branners missed any decent chunk of last season we are preparing for a season in The Championship.

In fact no, we are talking about what our phoenix club should be called cos we ended in May.

Pessimist Athletic

The way Dyche likes various positions to play and general philosophy, he actually suits a 3 at the back in truth.
Yes. So far he has just kept one fullback reigned in 100% with the opposite side allowed to go forward very little. So he effectively keeps at least 3 back and usually 4. Fullbacks mostly cover the midfield anyway, instead of the reverse.

I don’t think he’ll shift to 3 CBs though. He’ll just keep playing conservative full backs.

Been ages since ive done 1 of these.

State of play currently.

Picko
Patto - Tarks - Branners - Myko
Gana - Garner
Doucs
Harrison - Beto - McNeil
Subs : Virginia, Crellin, Tyrer, Keane, Holgate, Indy, Lindy, Chermo, Dele

Do something Kev FFS.

Not recruiting forwards properly over the last 7 or 8 years is one of the main reasons our recruitment went so wrong.

Until we sign goalscorers, we are wasting our time with recruitment. Nothing else is even close to as important as improving our goal scoring.

Absolutely, the single biggest on-field problem we have right now.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back