Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

He's on 150k PW, when city loaned him to west ham in January they demanded a fee and that west ham covered his entire wages, I seriously doubt they are gonna be paying much if any of his wages mate.

I don't mind giving people that chance.

The worry with Phillips is he's had 6 months of Moyes and got nowhere. Say what you want on Moyes, but he would normally turn around those sort of players and he got nowhere that level. That's the red flag for me.

I don't mind giving people that chance.

The worry with Phillips is he's had 6 months of Moyes and got nowhere. Say what you want on Moyes, but he would normally turn around those sort of players and he got nowhere that level. That's the red flag for me.
Great point - I think this one is a swerve. We are already carrying Dele as a project without bringing in another fixer-upper.

Absolutely. Still, if he can’t perform under a manager and team of that quality it raises questions as to the state of his mentality/confidence.
Got off to an absolute stinker by sounds of it against Celtic. Player ratings I saw had him down as 4/10 - woeful. Don't think it's a one off, add that to his stint at West Ham and City before and its not looking promising at all. Have to agree it's a swerve from me regarding any loan - we need a player to come in on form and firing.

He's 29 in December
1721825122524.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back