Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

IMG_1870.webp

They want 15 mil up front which is causing the delay according to Bobble.

We've agreed on 25mil

Hopefully that 25m includes a part of it at least in add-ons, 15m up front, that'll entirely depend on what the structure of the Onana sale was in terms of how much we received up front, but can understand why we are trying to knock that down a lot

I suppose it depends what other options we have.

Kalvin Phillips was/is clearly talented, he did enough to get a move to the best team in the world.

But that was a long time ago now, since then he seems to have gone backwards.

So if its Phillips or nobody, then sure, get Phillips in.

Rather have nobody and save the 10-14m he'd cost for one season Goat.

Also we are desperately trying to cut out the dross sitting getting paid for nowt, to undo that by bringing in a lad on 150k pw who very well could end up a busted flush and not playing, rather use the loan on a player on the up

I’d rather go after an untried championship rookie than go for Phillips. Or is that what we have done by signing Iroegbunam? Is he actually Onana’s replacement and will compete with Gana and Garner for CM? Or are the links with Ugochukwa real and that will add an extra body.

This means any money raised from sales will go on Gnonto.

I’d rather go after an untried championship rookie than go for Phillips. Or is that what we have done by signing Iroegbunam? Is he actually Onana’s replacement and will compete with Gana and Garner for CM? Or are the links with Ugochukwa real and that will add an extra body.

gnonto should be last mate ages wev got the others we need

Me too, don't think we will bring in any designated fullback this summer

Then again I still have the hunch we are gonna go with a back 3.....

We surely have to bring in more CBs to do it though? Like he clearly doesn't fancy Holgate, and Keane looks to be moving on. We would likely need 3 CBs, unless he's going to use Coleman/Mykolenko as CBs in a 3, which I'm not convinced about.

I dont think Tim is Onanas replacement THIS season, I think the idea is hes one for next season or the year after(since Gana will also be leaving next season). I do think we will get some cover and sign another CM, maybe on loan, to be a stop gap until Tim develops.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back