Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Jamo and Allan mind mate!
Sure he might have rated those players, I'm not convinced he was bothered about Allan, Moshiri just sort of produced him and was like "Here's a player that was good for you a few years ago"
He has always stated that he prefers the coaching side of the game and being on the training ground and leaving the transfer stuff to others though.

Sure he might have rated those players, I'm not convinced he was bothered about Allan, Moshiri just sort of produced him and was like "Here's a player that was good for you a few years ago"
He has always stated that he prefers the coaching side of the game and being on the training ground and leaving the transfer stuff to others though.

I think he’s a hell of a lot cleverer systemically and influential then he likes to present in his public persona mate, I doubt he’s that nonchalant behind the scenes. ;)

I think he’s a hell of a lot cleverer systemically and influential then he likes to present in his public persona mate, I doubt he’s that nonchalant behind the scenes. ;)
Maybe, maybe not, Carlo has always had a big team behind him so he can spend as much time with the players as possible, most continental menagers are like that tbf. That's not to say they don't have input with transfers but I don't think they demand the level of input some English guys do.

Maybe, maybe not, Carlo has always had a big team behind him so he can spend as much time with the players as possible, most continental menagers are like that tbf. That's not to say they don't have input with transfers but I don't think they demand the level of input some English guys do.

Don’t think you get the position he has mate, without being a killer.

Mate you've gone down the rabbit hole here.

Am just sad Brands give Keane a big mazzy deal? Is that ok like?

From everyone I can source online mate, he was signed in 17 on a 5 year deal on 60k pw.

In 20 brands extended the deal by two years and gave him a 20k PW rise.

Basically costing us 2m over the length of his already remsibing contract.

Yea the extension on extra money cost us another 2m as well

I'm not sure exactly why you are picking this hill to die upon either.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.