Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Very confused why no one has gone in for Ivan Toney yet. I honestly expected him to be more sought after than he currently is, no body seems interested just yet.

I wonder if he’d fancy playing in a fancy new stadium in the near future. Brentford could replace him with DCL. 😁

Very confused why no one has gone in for Ivan Toney yet. I honestly expected him to be more sought after than he currently is, no body seems interested just yet.

I wonder if he’d fancy playing in a fancy new stadium in the near future. Brentford could replace him with DCL. 😁

He’s been linked with Spurs recently. Decent player a bit too far up his own arse imo.

But the opposite is also true. We have zero goals in teh team but we have four so we go with what we got. Didn’t say it was easy but Crikey that is a poor forward line we have
Agree we need much better up front in the long term and I understand the frustration at our ongoing failure to replace rom.

Just think it's unlikely we will be addressing that this summer when it's the one position on the pitch where we actually have too many players.

Further down the list for me personally and would rather see us bring in another wide player, a centre mid or even 1 or 2 full backs before another striker.

Were obviously not going to sign a striker whilst both DCL and Beto are here.

Having Michael Keane as your back up option if Tarks or Branthwaite getting injured is far scarier than anything else, and a good reason to why we're signing a cb.

Also, most french teams allow and are comfortable with fee's being spread over time, so that '17m' is more likely to be 3/4m up front with the rest paid over time.

We cannot afford to have Michael Keane as our back up cb. Hes a calamity.

We will get a striker when either DCL or Beto goes,

another wide player who can score and create, and a back up LB is a must.

I believe Lyon also had PSR (whatever it is in France) issues recently

Why do people still think DCL is going anywhere this summer?

Contract & hopefully someone had clicked that he cant finish.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back