Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Obviously I don't know anything about this lad in particular but I was talking about deals like this on the Gnonto thread earlier: we have three established wing options + Ndiaye in a pinch so rather than blast 25m+ at Gnonto get in early on a young raw kid like this if we've spotted him and try to get the sort of bargain Newcastle or Leeds got buying Minteh or Gnonto rather than the big bucks they want selling them on.

Sign him relatively cheaply. Loan him to a Dutch club, let him score plenty and then we either bring him in or sell him at a tidy profit.

Obviously I don't know anything about this lad in particular but I was talking about deals like this on the Gnonto thread earlier: we have three established wing options + Ndiaye in a pinch so rather than blast 25m+ at Gnonto get in early on a young raw kid like this if we've spotted him and try to get the sort of bargain Newcastle or Leeds got buying Minteh or Gnonto rather than the big bucks they want selling them on.

Next season across the 3 positions behind the forward we would have Ndiaye and McNeil.

Lindstrom, Harrison and Gnonto would give us 5 if they all signed.

This kid signing for the u21s (as with the other 2 african kids on trial) would have a year to develop and then next summer perhaps they save us money on signing Harrison.

Or we send on loan to PSV then.

Gnonto is a good player and i want us to sign him ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back