Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Jesus wept you’re a fanny honestly.

Honestly do you wake up expecting to get hit by lightning every day? Just take a day off from being such a cry baby with your endless drone about how everything is crap at Everton, it’s boring,

We’ve made no signings, oh they’re not ‘impactful’ ones, oh I’ll find something else to moan about, all the fullbacks are so crap we haven’t got any there we go…

Just change the record for once.

Honestly do you wake up expecting to get hit by lightning every day? Just take a day off from being such a cry baby with your endless drone about how everything is crap at Everton, it’s boring,

We’ve made no signings, oh they’re not ‘impactful’ ones, oh I’ll find something else to moan about, all the fullbacks are so crap we haven’t got any there we go…

Just change the record for once.

I mean, I don’t do this? Maybe you’re confusing me with someone else.

If being realistic about Everton is boring you know where the ignore button is you pillock.

He’s not the best striker in the world by any reckoning but lids calling him a non player?! Wasn’t that long ago his fitness was literally the difference between our PL survival or not.

He suits the system very very well, possibly the best if any cf, but let's not then start moaning about our lack of goals scored as he's a massive reason for the low numbers.

6 lower than an expected goal figure is simply horrendous mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back