Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

He suits the system very very well, possibly the best if any cf, but let's not then start moaning about our lack of goals scored as he's a massive reason for the low numbers.

6 lower than an expected goal figure is simply horrendous mate.
Ahh Please don't do it to me and ruin my break and get the 'XG' back out early..

Yeah I know we laugh at rawk for the xg league table crap, but for an individual player it's a huge thing to analyse them. Simply put it shows he misses sitters regularly
Sorry m8 but it is just total cringe !!

If a player just isn't performing, and effecting the team rather then benefiting them. Then it will be blatantly obvious and you replace that certain player.
You don't need an XG stat to rely on. Stats can be very Deceiving on a players performance...

Fits the model of recruitment I've highlighted we are using

Its what ive been advocating for years.

Spend on younger players, while bringing in low cost experience.

Seeing as 'everyone' disagrees with my view I expect Thelwell will be chased out soon.

Oh wait, the fans are happy?

:o

Is this the same Ricardo Rodriguez that hasn't played since the 20/21 season? No way he can pass a bleep test. Yet somehow, I want him.

Very good player

Its what ive been advocating for years.

Spend on younger players, while bringing in low cost experience.

Seeing as 'everyone' disagrees with my view I expect Thelwell will be chased out soon.

Oh wait, the fans are happy?

:eek:

Very good player

Without causing a kerfuffle, you advocated for buying every promising young player in the world, we arent really doing that.

The 2 lads we have signed this summer so far arent "young", both are 24, both are off the back of a very poor season, not mention the fact we bought Beto last Summer.

You mainly focused on the 19/20 wonder kid bracket.

But the fans are onboard for sure, cos after years of wasting money, we are at least going for the "right" type of player, the "cheaper" player, wages and fee, as of yet we dont know how it will go, I like the look of Lindy on Youtube and Indy seems decent.

But still a lot of work to do, promising so far from KT, the lack of a decent RB is glaring, not to mention the aforementioned Beto, but I am not here to complain or cause drama.

Literally no immediate need for a RB:
Coleman>Patterson>Young>Dixon

Left back on the other hand - we don't even have a youth LB as cover, we have a CB playing there now
Myko>>Young

Lindstrom is more of a RW than LW (and imo suits RW better than CAM)

Competition for McNeil is more needed, hence targeting Gnonto.

CM is a position that can wait until the end of the window
Mykolenko has been a mainstay at lb. He certainly isn't a cb mate. Rb has been a huge problem esp when you consider Godfrey was plugging holes there esp towards the end of the season.

I really hope Lindstrom is a rw but from what iv read know one seems to know what his main position is.

McNeil has plenty of competition if the club get in a proper right winger as I believe Harrison is much better on the left. Gnoto can play either side if he comes.

Cm is the heartbeat of any team. Would love a sceamer who could intergrate defence into attack. We have been crying out for a player like that for years. Arteta from what I can think was the last that we have had

Some of these links are suspicious, especially coming from randos, but it's so nice to see incomings and the real potential for competition and depth. Imagine being able to stay competitive in cup games and rotate the squad, or just make it through injuries without playing several people out of position and padding the roster with keepers and U21 players who are only there to fill a seat.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back