Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Story on twitter that we have as be agreed a deal for Christian Erickson on a free transfer. I think that would be a good deal if it’s true, we need someone with his creativity in midfield

Strange article. Basically makes out that he's signed 😆

The fella oozes quality, Digne always reminded me of him.

If he's kept up his fitness, he'd be a huge upgrade to what we have.

Played I think 35 games last season for Wolfsburg, only missed 18 games over the past four seasons - all very minor knocks.
So seems to be reliable.

Again he can play at CB also - same as Mykolenko can which adds again another more versatile cover option.

Story on twitter that we have as be agreed a deal for Christian Erickson on a free transfer. I think that would be a good deal if it’s true, we need someone with his creativity in midfield

I guess no-one ever looks at a website before running onto GOT with the latest rumour.

Oh look, here's some more exclusive reports from SportMedia1.co.uk:
"Good news: Elon musk has finally creat and design a car which no one’s have it in the whole world"
"Great news : West indies cricket it talk so fast and so good to trade with…"
"Good news track and field coach have trade with Jamaica player for few movement ago"

Do you think ?. He's 32 ,same age as when Gareth Barry joined us.
I doubt he'd come here but would think he could still improve our midfield.

Yes but if you watch him his legs have completely gone, Eriksen at 32 is not the same as Barry at 32. I mean he’d definitely come here if we offered him a good enough deal, he’s not going to have any massive clubs in for him.

The sort of signing that has put the club on the brink of financial ruin (old player, huge salary, no disposal value).

What I absolutely love about the signings this year is the age.

Tim Iroegburam - 21
Iliman NDiaye - 24
Jasper Lindstrom - 24
Jack Harrison - 27 (26 when first signed)
Jake O'brien - 23.

The only frustration I'll have is why did we not know about O'brien, before he was sold for £1m a year ago, and why now. But €20m is a fair price.

All those players have huge upside, potential and resale value. When were in this position, every player needs to be seen as a profitable asset.

Every move has been a smart on this year. Now sign someone to make Young and Coleman cover please.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back