Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Wow, I did not see Leeds failing to come up this season, they’ve gambled big on doing so retaining so many expensive and well paid players. The amount of money they owe in transfer fees is astronomical. Surely a massive fire sale needed now or they are in big trouble.

Gnonto
Gray
Summerville
Rutter

Who would you go for?

1st priority for me as ive said is Gray. Id be happy all window if we got him and kept Branthwaite.

Jack Harrison then lads

I don’t love him but he’s a useful squad player so one less problem if we can get him back now. But we need other wide players so he’s an option rather than a necessity.

Box ticker for the right wing role.

Young, Coleman, Gana & Harrison gives some continuity i suppose and gives us 4 squad players who would have otherwise cost fees.

harwood bellis from man city?

I like him. But he's got a clause to go to Southampton if theyre promoted £20mil. Im sure they will activate it now.

Wow, I did not see Leeds failing to come up this season, they’ve gambled big on doing so retaining so many expensive and well paid players. The amount of money they owe in transfer fees is astronomical. Surely a massive fire sale needed now or they are in big trouble.
Definitely take Summerville off their hands, didn’t show it today but cracking little player. Also wouldn’t say no to Rutter, Gray or Ampadu.

Gnonto
Gray
Summerville
Rutter

Who would you go for?

1st priority for me as ive said is Gray. Id be happy all window if we got him and kept Branthwaite.

Box ticker for the right wing role.

Young, Coleman, Gana & Harrison gives some continuity i suppose and gives us 4 squad players who would have otherwise cost fees.

I like him. But he's got a clause to go to Southampton if theyre promoted £20mil. Im sure they will activate it now.
I fear Summerville and Gray may be beyond us in our current state, but if we can get some money into the club to spend you never know. Be no surprise to see us try again for Gnonto and Rutter I think would offer interesting options. Also Ampadu could be of interest.

It’ll be Dan James though won’t it?

I fear Summerville and Gray may be beyond us in our current state, but if we can get some money into the club to spend you never know. Be no surprise to see us try again for Gnonto and Rutter I think would offer interesting options. Also Ampadu could be of interest.

It’ll be Dan James though won’t it?

Gray is living on his reputation. Summerville will be too expensive. Rutter - at least he can hit the target more than our forwards but not overly impressed.

As @Tony's Carp posted they owe £188mil in transfer fees as a net total. I thought it was £100mil :o

I think there may be a fire sale.

Summerville 22
Rutter 22
Gnonto 20
Gray 18

Not sure what you mean @atrottel about Gray living on his reputation?

He and Gnonto could be decent signings -- still young and need to be developed further.

I think Gray gets into the England squad within 2 seasons and I think Gnonto could have a season like Summerville has had before long.

I think a lot of those Leeds players are overrated. I honestly don't expect to see us show interest in any of them this summer (except Harrison obviously). They will all cost a lot but are they really worth a big transfer fee?

If they were really that good, they would have got promoted.

Have to remember that the season is long.

Saw some Leeds fans saying Summerville dropped way off the last few games of the season. They suggested its because he was being pushed onto his left foot and teams were not showing him inside where hes lethal.

Might be that, may be tiredness.

Rutter, Gray, Gnonto and Summerville are all very young and they wont have ever played this much football.

Gray was 17 start of the season, turned 18 in March...

4039 minutes (45 games) not including England youth games.

= Must be some kind of record for his age.

@Zatara is just being delusional as usual

I'm honoured. You've been signed up for 6 years and dedicated a valuable post to me.

First Leeds and now this :o

A day to remember and cherish forever :)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back