Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Also the FPP cost to Juve for loaning is 4/7m forget the amount, if they buy him it works out around the same this season but they can sell for 25m and actually give themselves a 20m headroom FPP wise

Isnt the loan fee, 6 mill odd or total, thats his amortisation and they are paying his wages. The only reason to buy early would they would be saving his wages and dodging his loan fee. The only reason this would suit Everton is if the deal finalises outside the financial year i.e outside June 23 forward, if not we may as well sit tight and get the loan and overall fee, if its in the same financial year doesn't matter when it comes for profit and sustainability, its costing us nothing - but this is Everton, we will probably do the most illogical thing.

Sky sports new reporting Richie sale was just to balance the books and we don’t have funds for players. Worst case scenario for me, lose our best player and budget replacements…

“The sale of Richarlison to Tottenham in a £60million deal last week has left the club without their leading Premier League scorer from last season, a campaign in which they were without injured England striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin for long periods,” they wrote.

“The departures of Fabian Delph, Cenk Tosun, Jonjoe Kenny and Gylfi Sigurdsson after the expiration of their contracts leave a number of places available, but Everton’s finances, having posted cumulative losses of more than £370m over the last three years, mean they are not in a position to spend heavily.”

Sky sports new reporting Richie sale was just to balance the books and we don’t have funds for players. Worst case scenario for me, lose our best player and budget replacements…

“The sale of Richarlison to Tottenham in a £60million deal last week has left the club without their leading Premier League scorer from last season, a campaign in which they were without injured England striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin for long periods,” they wrote.

“The departures of Fabian Delph, Cenk Tosun, Jonjoe Kenny and Gylfi Sigurdsson after the expiration of their contracts leave a number of places available, but Everton’s finances, having posted cumulative losses of more than £370m over the last three years, mean they are not in a position to spend heavily.”

You mean to tell me that Mosh Man is skint and this whole time it’s been Usmanov’s money he’s been ploughing into the club and not his own? Well I never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back