Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would say that as long as were signing young players whose values should increase and we could sell in 12-36months at a large profit then we'll be ok.

Gallagher, Broja, Colwill and Gilmour fit that mould I think...could be wrong of course.

Nunes for over £25mil is a risk, Norgaard and Dennis we wouldnt make their fees back.

I think that somehow the DOF and Manager need to turn the squad value from e.g £250mil into £500mil over the next couple of seasons. Then continue to increase it to be in line with the top 4 or top 6 squads.

We have to do that through youth and coaching.

So far, with Lampard weve seen him do this at Derby and Chelsea so thats the type id be after.

Even if it meant a low finish next season...he needs to build a new squad and improve and develop the players.

Gallagher would only be a loan probably with an extortionate loan fee. Broja can go either way. A good season and his value doubles in a year but if he flops it halves. Colwill is not needed when we have Branthwaite. As for Gilmour I am happy to eat humble pie if wrong but in 5 years he will be in the championship or SPL. Not cut out for the EPL

Gallagher would only be a loan probably with an extortionate loan fee. Broja can go either way. A good season and his value doubles in a year but if he flops it halves. Colwill is not needed when we have Branthwaite. As for Gilmour I am happy to eat humble pie if wrong but in 5 years he will be in the championship or SPL. Not cut out for the EPL
chelsea just received a world record loan fee for lukaku in the amount of 6.8 mil

what would gallagher, an academy player on low wages with 2 seasons of prem experience at bottom half of the table clubs cost to loan? 2 mil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back