Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would still require Juve to buy him off us a year early, and theres no set agreed fee for that. Hope it happens as it’ll free up tons of funds.
Will be interesting to see how it unfolds tbh, Juve are not really going to get anything out of it. They can't sell him to PSG without buying him first then when they do sell him they are just reimbursing themselves for the money they just spent to buy him.

Will be interesting to see how it unfolds tbh, Juve are not really going to get anything out of it. They can't sell him to PSG without buying him first then when they do sell him they are just reimbursing themselves for the money they just spent to buy him.

Free the wages up and means an extra £4m doesn't come our way... they will move him on for the price they pay us, and have good relations with PSG for a few players they are after

Exactly, it was only ever a good deal if we used the first 20 games with no fee (I.e) second half of last season to see if he was worth triggering payments on this season.

As it is, he barely managed to break in to one of the worst midfields in the premier league, with lampard saying he wasn’t doing enough in training…a recurring theme from Spurs.

He should absolutely be exited this summer before we have to pay £10million fee for him and have him sitting on the bench on big wages this season.

Move him on for free - we can do better for the wages he’ll be hoovering up for his inconsistent input.
Totally agree if he can't motive himself to get in this team he shouldn't be here .

They might be able to avoid another season loan fee if they shift him sharpish

I would still be charging them. I don't think at the moment we can turn our noses up at £3m or whatever it is.
They just tell psg the price is £31m and not £28m or whatever the figures are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back