Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive made my current stance on Gordon quite clear.

Im expecting big things next season.

I should really put that in my profile somewhere so I dont have to keep repeating it.
It's just confusing because you've been saying what you're currently saying for a few weeks but there was many, many months of you telling us all that he was rubbish and we were all idiots.

It's just confusing because you've been saying what you're currently saying for a few weeks but there was many, many months of you telling us all that he was rubbish and we were all idiots.
Not really confusing.

I feel as tho most overrated the lad on what he actually did on the pitch.

Im expecting him to improve on his weaknesses and really kick on next season.

Not confusing at all.

Not really confusing.

I feel as tho most overrated the lad on what he actually did on the pitch.

Im expecting him to improve on his weaknesses and really kick on next season.

Not confusing at all.
Maybe to you, chief. The fact that you're getting knacked off about how many times that you are having to explain your position suggests otherwise. Anyway, you do you, big fella. After all, you and Dave are never wrong on this forum.

Alright mate, everything is great, our youth team is a steady stream of talent. They not only don't make it here they don't make it anywhere. In all honesty, it would be more cost effective to just wind up our underage system and simply buy every player for the first team. It would be cheaper, we could sack dozens of coaches, use a fraction of Finch Farm and renegotiate our lease.
I’m not saying that though. I’m just pointing out that you’re doing what loads of people do with stuff like this, saying you don’t expect a lot when the reality is you do. The club is meeting the criteria you yourself said would be acceptable, you can try to make out like I’m being unreasonable in pointing that out if it makes you feel better but we both know I’m not.

First post, over 80 likes.

Possibly one of the most liked posts in the history of the forum.

Speaks volumes.

I can quite confidently say as I sip a tequila sunrise and watch beautiful women go past my hotel pool that I couldn't care less how many likes some post on a forum has.

But hey the lads winning at life apparently so good for him I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back