Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe to you, chief. The fact that you're getting knacked off about how many times that you are having to explain your position suggests otherwise. Anyway, you do you, big fella. After all, you and Dave are never wrong on this forum.
Im constantly wrong.

Its a forum mate, a place where people express their views, I have complete faith in my views and defend them as strongly as I can.

That doesnt make me right all the time, it just makes me confident in what I say, im more than willing and often do admit when im wrong.

Regards Gordon, I felt as tho he could have shown more end product last season, this season im expecting vastly more output.

I’m not saying that though. I’m just pointing out that you’re doing what loads of people do with stuff like this, saying you don’t expect a lot when the reality is you do. The club is meeting the criteria you yourself said would be acceptable, you can try to make out like I’m being unreasonable in pointing that out if it makes you feel better but we both know I’m not.
You're running a standard politicians trick where you take two quotes from a much larger conversation as a gotcha moment. You claimed that because I agreed that Davies and Gordon made the first team in a 7 year period that my criteria of 1 player every 2 or 3 years was broadly met. What you omitted was the argument that I made that such players could save us £5-20m in fees (Gordon did, Davies did not - we have signed loads of other players in his position), millions in wages (this is true on this occasion) and would attract big fees (Gordon would, Davies would not - we would struggle to move him on before the end of his contract). So, by decontextualising my argument into a pithy soundbite, I do believe you were being disingenuous and unreasonable.

I can quite confidently say as I sip a tequila sunrise and watch beautiful women go past my hotel pool that I couldn't care less how many likes some post on a forum has.

But hey the lads winning at life apparently so good for him I suppose.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can quite confidently say as I sip a tequila sunrise and watch beautiful women go past my hotel pool that I couldn't care less how many likes some post on a forum has.

17ai4q9m5e671.jpg

This thread is depressing enough when it pertains to Everton's transfer activity no need for it to further derailed by a deranged individual's unhealthy Benitez infatuation. It's like seeing comments from a member of the sons of the confederacy, it's over man cease the drek , so I can focus on our inactivity in the transfer market and underwhelming links

Must be a top holiday you're having, posting continuously on that internet forum.

Where are you on holiday lad anywhere nice. Am in my hotel room feeling sorry for myself because I drank to much last night.

Also let’s get a signing done today blues.

I'm surprised you still have interest in oogling the ladies after the government forced you to be chemically castrated since you're such a sex pest. The girls aren't bothered by the glare of the binoculars and heavy breathing?

Last edited:
You're running a standard politicians trick where you take two quotes from a much larger conversation as a gotcha moment. You claimed that because I agreed that Davies and Gordon made the first team in a 7 year period that my criteria of 1 player every 2 or 3 years was broadly met. What you omitted was the argument that I made that such players could save us £5-20m in fees (Gordon did, Davies did not - we have signed loads of other players in his position), millions in wages (this is true on this occasion) and would attract big fees (Gordon would, Davies would not - we would struggle to move him on before the end of his contract). So, by decontextualising my argument into a pithy soundbite, I do believe you were being disingenuous and unreasonable.
The quotes speak for themselves mate. The context is that you said 2 players in 5-7 years was ‘pitiful’ and then in your very next post said you thought a player every 2/3 years was fine.

In reality you clearly want us to either have a player coming through every year or think everyone who comes through should be a Rooney, because it’s quite clear that we are producing PL level players every couple of years whether you look at the last 2, 5, 10 or 20 years.

Only one of us is being disingenuous.

I've told him previously if he has a problem with me he knows where my PM is rather than clog up thread after thread with his nonsense but thats what online trolls do best I suppose lol
Listen we're all blues... We all need to remember that. Chances are if all the regular posters met up for drink we'd all actually get on. Everything just get magnified on here. We should just all take it easy.

Defo into the gladiator idea tho...

Lads ... chill FFS. Its all a matter of opinion on here. Let it be that !

Its Sat, sun is shining. More to life than worrying about E.F.C and other peoples opinions.

Go out, grab a beer n chill ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back