Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, why wouldn't we put a young player on the bench? Literally no down side as far as I can see but we won't do it, for some reason.
The downside is that the young player gains more by playing games, not sitting on a bench.

The upside of the 9 subs is that I assume more of the younger players will train with the first team, hopefully allowing them to get noticed and adapting quicker.

Was that when Lampard took us into the bottom 3 about 12 games after Benitez left ?

You can simp over Lampard and hate Benitez without making up lies to suit your opinion mate.

Some in here would do very well in Johnsons cabinet "pah what a great PM" "took over from Labours mess" "Corbyn wud av done worse" yada yada yada.

You’ve literally just said yourself that Lampard “kept us 16th”, so that is halting a decline isn’t it? Unfortunately for you the season didn’t end after the Liverpool game.

Super Frank has 0 relegations on his CV and your hero, the fat kopite warthog, has 1. Suck that one up.

Ah I see - 16th was bad under Benitez but good under Lampard.

Funny dat!

Sir Farhad will be here for another decade lid so best get used to it and drop your Year 9 rebel act and get behind the club lol
36862232-444D-4F51-AFF3-995DEA8EA355.png

And you wonder why people feel compelled to post this, as their first post ?????

The downside is that the young player gains more by playing games, not sitting on a bench.

The upside of the 9 subs is that I assume more of the younger players will train with the first team, hopefully allowing them to get noticed and adapting quicker.
I'm pretty sure most underage games don't coincide with first team games. If the young lad doesn't play from the bench, I'm sure they can play the next day for the u21s.

The same Gordon you spent all of last season telling us how he was rubbish and Evertonians massively overrate young scouse lads? That Gordon?
Ive made my current stance on Gordon quite clear.

Im expecting big things next season.

I should really put that in my profile somewhere so I dont have to keep repeating it.

You’ve literally just said yourself that Lampard “kept us 16th”, so that is halting a decline isn’t it? Unfortunately for you the season didn’t end after the Liverpool game.

He finished 16th after picking us up at 16th but he didnt halt anything he took us backwards in which we needed a 2nd half amazing comeback at home to kin Crystal Palace to take us back out the bottom 3.

Keep puffing your chest out over "super frank" by all means - I'll be very keen to watch your attempts to back peddle if he has us in a similiar position as last season.

Never mind new signings I’m looking forward to some new words gettin used on ere next season, wum , gash, turbo gash need to follow Gomes out the door

I'm pretty sure most underage games don't coincide with first team games. If the young lad doesn't play from the bench, I'm sure they can play the next day for the u21s.
U21 games are normally first.

So if they play 90mins for the U21, why are they travelling to say London just to sit on a bench when they should be relaxing and getting ready for their next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back