Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he? Cos he spent about £60m last summer without any big sales and has already spent about £50m this summer again without any big sales. I look at spurs and arsenal doing the same thing and it seems ok for them, it’s just us who get punished for throwing money around when others do the same.
I think it’s because they have better commercial deals, bigger fanbase (globally) for merchandising revenue, spurs are paying a loan for their stadium whereas Moshiri has put serious money in for BMD over the course of 3 years. Basically, they’re better at balancing the books.

I wouldn't expect any signings for quite some time to be honest, bar maybe the Cornet one because of his supposed release clause. It seems we're firmly back into the Kenwright old days of scraping bits and pieces together and trying to get the cheapest possible deals, which inevitably means most activity at the end of the transfer window.

I wouldn't expect any signings for quite some time to be honest, bar maybe the Cornet one because of his supposed release clause. It seems we're firmly back into the Kenwright old days of scraping bits and pieces together and trying to get the cheapest possible deals, which inevitably means most activity at the end of the transfer window.
Agree Browns.

tumblr_inline_mu4ldxevD51s9albw.gif

PSV confirms that defender Jarrad Branthwaite is hired from Everton. Medical examination in progress, permits to be fixed. Gonna be fine. He is already in Eindhoven City.

This seems to be taking forever.

Will need a work permit after passing the medical.

If we dont spend another penny, fail to replace Richarlison then I would agree with you.

I do think though that we'll bring in another 3-4 this window and should we keep DCL fit this season there is no excuse to below 12th imo.

Bournemouth
Fulham
Nott Forest
Saints
Brentford without Eriksen

5 clubs we should be above right away if we strengthen if Lampard is as good as some say he is and thats not factoring in Leeds without Raphinha/Phillips and Palace/Brighton without Gallagher and Bissouma who can all be caught.

If we are 15th having spent £60+ millions and DCL fully fit is Super Fronk really that Super ??

What is this Fronk thing you have?

PSV expects to have English defender Jarrad Branthwaite soon. The talks between PSV and Everton about a rental transfer from the 20-year-old center defender are in the final phase. Branthwaite is in Eindhoven this weekend for his medical examination. He also visits PSV Campus De Herdgang and PSV's exhibition game against Villarreal. When the talks are completed, his presentation will follow.

PSV expects to have English defender Jarrad Branthwaite soon. The talks between PSV and Everton about a rental transfer from the 20-year-old center defender are in the final phase. Branthwaite is in Eindhoven this weekend for his medical examination. He also visits PSV Campus De Herdgang and PSV's exhibition game against Villarreal. When the talks are completed, his presentation will follow.

…that was quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back