Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a bid for Tielemans from Leicester? Entering the year of his contract and seemingly unwilling to sign a new one.

Arsenal were rumoured to be interested but they've since strengthened in his position, and nobody else appears to be linked with him.

Went off the boil last season did Tielemans, as did Leicester in general to be fair, but he's proven himself as a quality player prior to that.

Change of scenery needed?

They're unlikely to be able to demand £30m for him with just a year left, and it's a position we're absolutely desperate in.

Now whether he thinks he can do better than Everton is up for debate, but I think he could be an astute sticking signing for around £15m.
Behave. There's more chance of us signing Uri Geller than Youri Tielemans.

How about a bid for Tielemans from Leicester? Entering the year of his contract and seemingly unwilling to sign a new one.

Arsenal were rumoured to be interested but they've since strengthened in his position, and nobody else appears to be linked with him.

Went off the boil last season did Tielemans, as did Leicester in general to be fair, but he's proven himself as a quality player prior to that.

Change of scenery needed?

They're unlikely to be able to demand £30m for him with just a year left, and it's a position we're absolutely desperate in.

Now whether he thinks he can do better than Everton is up for debate, but I think he could be an astute sticking signing for around £15m.
This a wind up?

I have no idea what you're talking about here? This has got literally nothing to do with what I was saying?

I'm saying that us being better defensively and us having a better centre half on the payroll are not the same thing. I honestly don't know how to make it clearer, it's just a really simple concept.
It get more unclear the more you post mate.

So signing a better CH doesnt make us better.
Ok mate lets leave it at that .

I dont know if it's been mentioned but apparently we tried to sign cornet on a loan, Burnley rejected it though so we're looking into a permanent transfer man it must be bleak finance wise
We want to pay £3.5m a season over 5 years so basically we ain't got a pot to piss in.

This is the man who said Lukaku joined Manchester United because a voodoo witch doctor told his mum he needs to join Chelsea so I’ll take that with a pinch of salt.

To be fair, devils advocate etc...he wasnt sued and it was never disproven.

:p

Once we have our new sleeve sponsor on board we will see some movement.

klarna.webp

It get more unclear the more you post mate.

So signing a better CH doesnt make us better.
Ok mate lets leave it at that .
Maybe go back and read the original post in context mate? I'm not being funny here I genuinely just don't know how else to explain it and have no idea how you've come to the conclusion I'm saying what you're suggesting. There's an important distinction between having a better player in one position and being better defensively as a team, that was the only point being made.

Seen this mentioned a few times, which interview is this from? I don't remember anything about that in the post match that the club put on the official YouTube channel
I think it may have been the interview after the game where he said formation(3 5 2) was dictated by the players he had in the group. H said that the team needed a no. 6 and that he saw both Davies and Doucoure as no.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back