Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm terrified at the thought of going into the new season with our main striker that can't dribble and shoot and our main midfielders that can't control a ball and pass!
Wait til you watch Godfrey accidentally tackle Jimmy Tarks in the first five mins against Chelsea and do his ankle, out til xmas......

midfields and striker
I would sign a defensive midfielder, a creative midfielder, a wide player and a striker, in that order of priority. I would also sign a LB and a RB but I don't think my first 4 priorities will be met so I doubt we'll be moving on to other areas. But this is Everton, so who knows?! We'll probably sign three more centre halves and three young goalkeepers who will never play a game for us because we've got Begovic and Lonergan.

Richarlison got close to him, but he was deployed as a loan striker.

How we played against Chelsea was the tactics for most of Lampards time here mate.

My point about how you played against us was we had more than enough of the ball and opportunities to get something out of the game but my point was that Lampard does not normally dwell on the defensive side of the game he is far more gung ho

As for DCL he was a great miss for you but he for me he needs someone to link with and now Richarlinson has gone somehow you have to get players around him and I am not talking about the likes of Davies.

I’ll tell you a good player who’d do a job for you as a 2nd striker or an inside forward on the right of a front 3. And if you told him that’s how you’d play him, I’m pretty sure he’d push for the move. John McGinn. He’s constantly played out of position at Villa. Would cost a few £, but played in the right way, he’s quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back