Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
May as well accept this is the squad we will start the season in if we don't make a signing this week or next.
At this point, I just hope a ball-playing midfielder can be found.

The rest of the team is terrible, but we can make do and mend (and pray) in most areas.

Without someone to get on the ball, this back-five will end up being a back-seven again. That's where I'd put any and all resources, even if it meant giving Iwobi the benefit of the doubt and letting him start alongside whoever came in.

Despite the dislike a lot of people have for him (based on his size and the loan spell at Norwich, it appears) this lad is the one I've hoped Lampard would get above everyone else.

He’s got potential, personally I’d like him to go out on loan to Spain for a season, where it’s a bit less physical and a bit more technical. But if you get him play a good defensive midfielder beside/behind him.

I’ll tell you a good player who’d do a job for you as a 2nd striker or an inside forward on the right of a front 3. And if you told him that’s how you’d play him, I’m pretty sure he’d push for the move. John McGinn. He’s constantly played out of position at Villa. Would cost a few £, but played in the right way, he’s quality.

Even a mid range midfielder like him will cost 30m +. Years left on his deal, 100 prem games now. These players generally don't cost 15-20m anymore.

Depressing feeling it will be Harry Winks on season long loan at some point in August as he certainly isn't going to be playing for Spurs anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back