Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect to Dom, he has pretty much the exact same average goals per game record in the past 1 and a half seasons as Callum Wilson! (2.05 goals per game, in pretty much the same amount of games played).

This is not me advocating to sell the lad, but if we were any good recruitment wise (we have proved over the years we are not), than profiting on Dom wouldnt be the worst thing in the world.....he's not Lukaku

MUST SELL/GIVE AWAY:
  • At least one of Keane/Holgate
  • Iwobi
  • Rondon
  • Davies
  • Gomes
Coleman to become backup right back next season. Nkounkou backup left back. Branthwaite to challenge Godfrey and Mina, with a new centre back brought in. Gordon and a new wide player to challenge for a starting role, Townsend to be more of an impact player as he was always intended to be. A new central midfielder brought in who can pass a football and help us make the transition from defence to attack. A new striker brought in.

That's 5/6 out, with the 5/6 players out of contract too, and four brought in: CB, CM, WG, ST. Surely doable, especially under a new manager.

Gordon is first name on team sheet at moment.

With all due respect to Dom, he has pretty much the exact same average goals per game record in the past 1 and a half seasons as Callum Wilson! (2.05 goals per game, in pretty much the same amount of games played).

This is not me advocating to sell the lad, but if we were any good recruitment wise (we have proved over the years we are not), than profiting on Dom wouldnt be the worst thing in the world.....he's not Lukaku

2 goals per game, cracking stuff.

Villa did it as well.

Funny thing was that i said we should move on 9 players if we could + the 6 out of contract.

We'd still have an 18 man squad and Lampard prefers small squads.

We could actually loan 4 players and sign 2 permanently and we'd likely be far stronger and have another non-spending window...ready to go big in summer 2023.

So not sure why @ElGato Is talking about signing 9 players lol
I got me confused

Villa did it as well.

Funny thing was that i said we should move on 9 players if we could + the 6 out of contract.

We'd still have an 18 man squad and Lampard prefers small squads.

We could actually loan 4 players and sign 2 permanently and we'd likely be far stronger and have another non-spending window...ready to go big in summer 2023.

So not sure why @ElGato Is talking about signing 9 players lol
Does the 4 loans and 2 perms include the 2 new keepers we would need? That is 6 to 8 new players assuming we keep Dcl and Richarlison so the maths isn't that bad

Does the 4 loans and 2 perms include the 2 new keepers we would need? That is 6 to 8 new players assuming we keep Dcl and Richarlison so the maths isn't that bad

We have the keepers...

Virginia (if Sporting dont take the option)
Tyrer
New Fleetwood guy

How on earth was a club desperate for a RB not taking Spence off Forest, btw?

Shocking level of scouting and recruitment at this club. Literally most fans could identify better players than the ones the club buys.

If any average fan would have been given half a billion and told to pick out the players they want for a balanced and blended Everton first team squad they'd all do better than Koeman/Brands/Silva and Ancelotti did.

Shocking level of scouting and recruitment at this club. Literally most fans could identify better players than the ones the club buys.

If any average fan would have been given half a billion and told to pick out the players they want for a balanced and blened Everton first team squad they'd all do better than Koeman/Brands/Silva and Ancelotti did.
He is actually only on loan there from Boro Dave

If any average fan would have been given half a billion and told to pick out the players they want for a balanced and blended Everton first team squad they'd all do better than Koeman/Brands/Silva and Ancelotti did.
Probably cos teams dont buy players after 1 good game on the tele Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back