Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same difference. How didn't we contact Boro and get that deal done?

The lad can attack and defend and WILL be in the PL for some club soon.
I don't disagree, he is a player I have mentioned many times before myself as I watch a lot of the Championship games.

Same difference. How didn't we contact Boro and get that deal done?

The lad can attack and defend and WILL be in the PL for some club soon.

Most Boro fans really dont like him - bad attitude under multiple managers and they think they've got an even better wing back on that side in Isaiah Jones (and having watched a fair few Boro games over the years I'm inclined to agree). Definitely something to be said for the effect of a change in environment but put it this way, if we'd have been looking at him before this spell of form on loan at Forest, I'd have been horrified

The best player in our squad after spending all that cash came from Kirkdale and through the academy...and these divvies are searching Brazillian Amazonian forests and Arab deserts bringing back trash for massive fees.

I like the humour of your post Dave. While we have 3/4 South Americans they are not all Brazilian and who came from the Arabian Deserts?

Yeah...and look what our club's deliberations handed us: half a billion quids worth of utter 'kin tripe.
We did sell some 280m worth of players.

If we had spent the 550m without the sales we would have a squad with Lukaku, Stones, Gueye, Deulofeu, Vlasic, Digne and JR we would possibly have a top 4 squad if added to the best of what is at the club.

We have bought badly for sure but the net spend is around 200m .

He was born in Holland, as far as I can tell he's lived all his life in Holland, and he's only ever played his football in Europe

That qualifies him as "Arabian" apparently

Dave probably just looked at the surname and went from there

I understand some part of his family is Moroccan but think it's wrong for people to just assume they're not from the country they represent just because of their name. Otherwise we'd never call someone like Bukayo Sako English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back