Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we might not!! It’s a mad waste of energy saying we are crap without waiting to see if we are crap. If we are good you lot have spent a lot of your summer sweating on nothing.

But you’re declaring that we won’t be in a relegation battle, isn’t that just the same but the other way around? Baseless positivity?

We’ve also lost our top scorer from last season and best outfield player, like.

I don’t think it makes someone a “doom sayer” to have concerns about the current state of the squad going into the season coming off the back of the season we’ve just had.

Feel free to stick your head in the sand if you want like.
The point being, it’s fatalistic attitudes before we have actually seen the summer play out! It’s just negative guess work and wasting your energies on situations that will change.
Utter madness

We need probably two central midfielders and a wide player to replace Richarlison. It looks as if money is extremely tight so the last thing we will do is sign another centre half to join Tarkowski, Keane, Holgate, Godfrey, Mina and Welch.

I thought Welch was very impressive last Saturday and I would much prefer seeing us develop him and Branthwaite rather than signing another centre half .

Oh I'd be surprised if we went for Cowill mate, only way would be if we did know we could recoup what hed cost and more by offloading a couple, Welch is interesting if he's kept as that last in the order cb or if he's given a good loan out.

I'd say we need three CMs really but likely two is whst we'll be able to get in and a forward (right) is a must

But you’re declaring that we won’t be in a relegation battle, isn’t that just the same but the other way around? Baseless positivity?
We need some baseless positivity. That’s what being a supporter is. Yes we know we’re in a hole, but if we can’t dream right now when we’re joint first in the table, when can we be positive?

We all know the situation we’re in. You can chose to let it ruin your life, or accept that it’s twenty two actual grown men kicking a ball around a field and it’s really not that important.

But we might not!! It’s a mad waste of energy saying we are crap without waiting to see if we are crap. If we are good you lot have spent a lot of your summer sweating on nothing.
Have you ever considered that in the real world maybe people aren't all foaming at the mouth and spending all day agonising over our transfer deals, and are actually just saying what they think when they log on to a forum? It wastes literally none of my energy, I have no impact over it either way, I'm just commenting on what I think. It's pretty much exactly the same as you're doing, only with logic and reasoning behind it rather than blind faith.

We need some baseless positivity. That’s what being a supporter is. Yes we know we’re in a hole, but if we can’t dream right now when we’re joint first in the table, when can we be positive?

We all know the situation we’re in. You can chose to let it ruin your life, or accept that it’s twenty two actual grown men kicking a ball around a field and it’s really not that important.

Sound, close the football forum for football discussion down then because none of it matters.

Literally everyone on here laughs at you.

I don't dislike you but I do think you're either being paid to bring disruption to the club or you've sunken into a dark place and you take your anger with the world/club out on fellow Blues on the forum which isn't needed.

If its the latter you need to accept EFC's current position/predicament in the game at present and not let it dictate your mood as we have no say in the running of the club.

Find something that brings you happiness as it isn't this club at current time clearly and its no good for others well being to have to read the constant negativity when the clubs depressing enough as it is at present.

Anyway I predict a signing in the coming days to lift our spirits ?

Jason knight of Derby is a player I think we should be interested in, he plays central midfield for Derby, a very capable player already although just 21 and has several full caps for Ireland. He is going to get a lot better and is out of contract in 2023 so he should be affordable.
We dont do deals here mate, make him 27 and played for Arsenal reserves last 2 years then sure, here's 20 mill

I don't dislike you but I do think you're either being paid to bring disruption to the club or you've sunken into a dark place and you take your anger with the world/club out on fellow Blues on the forum which isn't needed.

If its the latter you need to accept EFC's current position/predicament in the game at present and not let it dictate your mood as we have no say in the running of the club.

Find something that brings you happiness as it isn't this club at current time clearly and its no good for others well being to have to read the constant negativity when the clubs depressing enough as it is at present.

Anyway I predict a signing in the coming days to lift our spirits ?

Paid?

Behave lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back