Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. Chelsea and City have had about 30-40 registered players out on loan each year for the last few years if I recall.

There are certain restrictions as I pointed out earlier and whilst those restrictions are only in respect of outside your home FA .

The restrictions are going to have a significant impact in Portugal and Italy but not the likes of Spain where clubs have B and sometimes C teams playing in their respective league structures

Well he will. You are only allowed 2 domestic loans and 1 from a single club.

If we want anyone else from Chelsea, we would have to buy. I reckon, if this happens, we will have realised that Gallagher will be part of the Chelsea team and Broja is joining West Ham.

If we want Colwill or Anjorin, we would have to buy them. This is where Everton have to box clever and negotiate a buy-back option that is attractive to Chelsea or offer them a good sell-on %. If we really have no money, we have to bite the bullet on stuff like this and start being creative.

Clearly I meant if we weren’t going after anyone else at Chelsea.

Yes Joey, selling the player that pretty much kept us up last season with about 6 mom performances in the last 10-12 games to reduce FPP - which we don't actually have any problem with would be controversial and extremely idiotic.

Again fur the umpteenth time, FPP has nothing to do with us, it applies to teams in European competition, our issue is with P&S rules of the premier league.
Why have we missed out on every player bar one ? We were after then ?

May as well close this thread till the end of August and reopen it when we bring in a few loans. This club is a farce. We have been mismanaged to the point where we can't even bring players in who want to play for us. The board and owner don't just need to go they need to be fired off in cannons to the moon.

Sold our best player haven't got a pot to pee in. Everton that.
One thing that confuses me is that Arsenal have a negative net spend of about -£500m once the Zinchenko deal is accounted for over the last 5 seasons, compared to our approx -£120m. I know we’ve paid over the odds on wages and they’ve been in Europe once or twice, but they’ve not been champions league every year. They can’t be bringing in that much more revenue whilst spending so much less on wages. Surely.

It’s just baffling how they’re allowed to keep spending whilst we’re completely hamstrung.

If someone could explain it to me I’d genuinely appreciate it.

Let's hope he's being prudent rather than clueless.
Season starts soon and here we are barely surviving relegation having sold our best player and goalscorer last Season.

Should be bedding players in preseason not scrambling around for loans and klarna payments to purchase players.

We seriously need a midfield rebuild and new striker yet we have a decent free CB and frig all else. Links with Billy gilmour, Ross barley is so desperate it's actually frightening. We are in deep this season especially if Dom gets any significant injuries. Hardly any goals with what's left and you can guess we're we will end up.

Imagine not playing him because we can't afford to send the first £10m back to Spurs, but we keep paying the lad his £100k a week for god knows how long to do nothing until we figure out what to do.

Everton that.
I'll wager we won't play him beyond the financial trigger this season.

If we are truly skint and can’t sell any of our crap then

Cornet 17.5m - covers the front 3
Gilmour loan - ball playing cm (we hope)
Grillitsch free (no idea why we are not talking to him) - strong defender who can pass

A CB in w/out outs makes no sense
We don't have £17.5m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back